News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Leftover Tickets...?

Started by Rani Zemirah, November 11, 2010, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Awesome, Ravic and Lishy!!!  Sooo happy that connection was made! 

Taylor, there will most likely be folks in the campground that will need them, and would rather pay a discount rate than the gate rate, so they won't be wasted! 

Soooo awesome that so many people have been helped by this thread!!!  You're all wonderful, and you make me proud, happy and very, very thankful to be be part of this incredible group... 

Thank you... all of you.  :)  Can't wait to see you all at Faire!!!  (squeeeee!!!)  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

ravic

Lishy has not yet responded & I do not know if she is already on the road. If someone knows how to contact her, please let me know.

Rani Zemirah

I'm glad everyone managed to either find, sell or otherwise find a good use for all their tickets!  At least everyone I spoke to, anyway!  This thread seems to have helped lots of people, myself most of all, maybe!  I'm so glad we made as many connections as we did, managed to get so many people into Faire and had such a good time doing it!  

Thank you, to everyone who participated, in whatever way!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

analise

Thanks again for the help with the tickets! My friend and I had a great time this weekend. :)

Rani Zemirah

Oh, I'm soooo glad I was able to help, even the little bit I was involved!  I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to meet, but it was another one of those weekends that passed in a blur!  For all I know we might have, and I was just doing ten different things at once, like usual... and spaced that it was you!  :D 

Some days I think I'm lucky to make it out the door fully dressed...  ::)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede