Author Topic: "Green Tent" Aspects?  (Read 3135 times)

Offline angusmacinnes

• R/F.com Member
    • Angus Macinnes
Re: "Green Tent" Aspects?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 07:43:46 PM »
silly wabbits.  ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Offline Rowan MacD

• R/F.com Member
  • Playing in the past...IWG#3139
    • Rowan
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 10:00:29 AM »
Mirrors, that's a good one. Private performer-only toilets (extra large for the hoop skirt crowd) would be nice too for sites that dont have flushers. I always hate having to break that certain image when standing in line with patrons for the potty.
  *sigh*  It would be nice to have a private, clean handicapped sized Portapotty available for hoop skirts and costume changes at every faire, regardless of the availability of flushies.   Public use restrooms tend to get gross really quick.  I have yet to attend a single faire with a flushing privy that didn't have a backed up toilet somewhere, and  I hate dragging dry clean only hems over wet messes on the floor. 
  A Cheval (or other full length) mirror, small makeup mirror on a table, and a bucket for ice to stick water bottles in.  Oh, and a decent sized reasonably safe place to stash extra stuff/supplies/meds.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Offline Queen Maggie

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 03:28:03 PM »
Dressing areas, and 'cubbies' or hanging rods for costumes, someone there all the time so it's safe to leave personal items backstage. You provide food, but many faires don't, and I always want someplace to leave my cooler, my cloak after it warms up, my hat if it's raining. I hate having to dress out of my car: I'm spoiled. I've worked MDRF and they have a dressing house/costume house with assigned cubbies and hooks, and you show  up in your 'danes, and change there.
Queen Maggie
wench#617, Bard #013
aka Mistress Mannerly, Goodlief Bailey, Cousin Undine Mannerly, Mother Lowe

Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us
YeOldeRF