News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mich Renn Auditions Dates?

Started by renniegrrl, February 26, 2011, 08:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renniegrrl

Hey everyone, so I'm trying to find out when the auditions will be held, since the website still has all the old info from 2010 on it.  I checked the facebook page, but there is nothing listing auditions.  I called the office # but they directed me to talk to Bryan.  Does anyone know how I can contact him?  Thanks!

:)

gypsyqueenie

Here ya go:

Michigan Renaissance Festival Auditions

Location: Oakland University, Rochester, MI - Vandenberg Hall Room 118

Time: 12:00PM Saturday, April 16th

PS Brian says to spread the word...
check the facebook postings for more information or go to www.michrenfest. com

Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc

shadowcat546

Hi.  This is a shout-out to Kyle.  A nice man I met at the MI Ren Fest auditions this past week.  My name is Shannon, and I was offering up items for sale,..we talked about the clothes & shoes I have for sale.  I am sorry, I gave you a flyer, but didn't realize it did _not_ have my contact info on there, so you can reach me before my event in late May.  yahoo email: shadowcat5462002,  Webshots online photo album: The Colonial Peddler, or look up shadowcat5462002.  Or leave me a message on this site.

Hope you Ren Fest auditioners had a good afternoon despite the rain.  --best wishes,  --Shannon
Shannon, ..The Colonial Peddler --see Webshots shadowcat546 (so.-east Mich.) Goods for Sale