News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Snowed In!!!...How are you faring???

Started by Lady Kathleen of Olmsted, December 11, 2010, 04:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toarmod

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on January 06, 2011, 08:07:40 AM
I could probably dig a trench that deep in my front yard.  :o

I can attest to the Capt's ability to dig trenches  ;)

Robert Phoenix

Its been snowing everyday here in Upper Michigan since Thanksgiving.  We had only two days of blue sky and today was one of them.  It didn't last long.  I went shopping to clear skies, came back home and did my farmville thing , went to watch a movie and just before I started watching the movie I looked outside andit was white out conditions.  Weather completly changed in half an hour.  We got just short of a foot of snow on Friday and now its starting again!

Mairte

Yeah. I think it has snowed more often than not this year.

saphire_glade

So are we all ready to replace the snow we just melted?
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

Captain Jack Wolfe

No, not in the least.  But a month from now I'll be in Florida, so what do I care?   ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

NoBill Lurker

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on February 19, 2011, 10:16:59 PM
No, not in the least.  But a month from now I'll be in Florida, so what do I care?   ;D

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Genta

starting up my fireplace for the first time.  Hopefully you wont see me on the news in the morning...
Capt. Bacardi--- "a long wet one up here, it will not quit"
Gauwyn of Bracknell-- "M'Lady likes the bangers"

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on February 19, 2011, 10:16:59 PM

Chloe decided she couldn't wait for you, Jack.

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

Go, Chloe!  23 days left.  I can put up with a snowstorm or two.  Maybe...
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

groomporter

We're stuck in Tomah, Wisconsin on our way home from Chicago.  :-\
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Mairte

I was stranded at my parents house. So got "two for the price of one" shoveling experiences. Yay. ::)