News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MN Fairy Festival

Started by auntiegiggles, March 09, 2011, 10:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyFae

Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Escarlata

I contacted the promoter, included the link to this thread, and asked about getting the location and date added to the website. He replied that it's been updated. Just check and, sure enough, the pertinent info is there now.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

saphire_glade

Time Saturday, May 7 ยท 10:00am - 5:00pm

Location Silver Seed & Sanctuary
11148 Sunset Ave.
Circle Pines, MN

http://mnfairyfest.webstarts.com/

I just hope the weather gets warmer... I have my new shoes and I would like to wear them out there but if it is cold I will be forced to wear the boots again. And well I am not so good with blowing bubbles with my hands in the cold.. I might need to spring for hand warmers this year :P
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

SleepyArcher

thinking about going to this, it mite be fun.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

MissBubu

Quote from: saphire_glade on April 21, 2011, 10:56:30 PM
And well I am not so good with blowing bubbles with my hands in the cold.. I might need to spring for hand warmers this year :P

Could you use blue surgical gloves?

saphire_glade

Quote from: MissBubu on April 22, 2011, 09:02:03 AM
Quote from: saphire_glade on April 21, 2011, 10:56:30 PM
And well I am not so good with blowing bubbles with my hands in the cold.. I might need to spring for hand warmers this year :P

Could you use blue surgical gloves?

not so much, my skin is normal colored and the bubbles won't work quite as well. I will just get some chemical hand warmers and when there aren't kids just hold them.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.