News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Arizona Invasion?

Started by Marcos Charron, April 07, 2011, 04:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos Charron

Well,

The die has been cast, the tickets purchased and plans made. We so far have 7 people planning on attending for Labor Day weekend, so you have been warned, lock up your booze and silver, and let the ladies know that the Frenchmen are coming to MRF!

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Norfolk

Ah, Goode Sir Marcos,

You will be joined in this invasion by a contingent, size TBD, from Larkspurshire (Colorado).  I predict with confidence that a goode time will be had by all.   :)

Shaumburg
Just call me "Your Grace"

Random Girl

awe crap...you guys are going to make me have to do my job.  If you see a security chick in lots of red and black please be kind or I will kick your butt.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Huzzah!  Shall we all try to stay in Chaska - that seems to be a great location?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Marietta Graziella

Bugger and damn!  Why must folks always come for Labor Day weekend?!?   I have a long standing camping date with friends and family that is 3 hours away from faire.  *sigh*

Mayhaps I will have to adjust my weekend so as not to miss either event entirely.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Norfolk

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on April 08, 2011, 05:39:59 AM
Huzzah!  Shall we all try to stay in Chaska - that seems to be a great location?

Absolutely!  Best motel deal in the country, says I.

Norfolk

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on April 08, 2011, 08:33:04 AM
Bugger and damn!  Why must folks always come for Labor Day weekend?!?   I have a long standing camping date with friends and family that is 3 hours away from faire.  *sigh*

Mayhaps I will have to adjust my weekend so as not to miss either event entirely.

We come for Labor Day because, lovely lady, 'tis a 3-day weekend!  More juice for the squeeze, don't you know.

I would hate to think of coming to Minnesota without seeing you and Trish, at least briefly.

Norfolk

Quote from: Random Girl on April 07, 2011, 11:04:26 PM
awe crap...you guys are going to make me have to do my job.  If you see a security chick in lots of red and black please be kind or I will kick your butt.

You work.  We play.  What's not to like?

Ms Trish

Quote from: Baron on April 08, 2011, 08:48:02 AM
Bugger and damn!  Why must folks always come for Labor Day weekend?!?   I have a long standing camping date with friends and family that is 3 hours away from faire.  *sigh*

We come for Labor Day because, lovely lady, 'tis a 3-day weekend!  More juice for the squeeze, don't you know.

I would hate to think of coming to Minnesota without seeing you and Trish, at least briefly.

We'll see you for sure in Colorado...have to sort out plans for Labor Day though.
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Norfolk

Quote from: Ms Trish on April 08, 2011, 09:37:51 AM
Quote from: Baron on April 08, 2011, 08:48:02 AM

We'll see you for sure in Colorado...have to sort out plans for Labor Day though.

By all means, get thee to sorting, then!

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Norfolk

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Maggie Ann

I will be staying in Shakopee at the Country Inn and Suites that weekend... perhaps there's enough of us to get a room block?
The course of true love never did run smooth-- William Shakespeare

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Baron on April 07, 2011, 10:05:46 PM
Ah, Goode Sir Marcos,

You will be joined in this invasion by a contingent, size TBD, from Larkspurshire (Colorado).  I predict with confidence that a goode time will be had by all.   :)

Shaumburg

Baron

Indeed!

We have The Marquis and Lady Juliann, the Comte and Lady Jessann, myself and perhaps the Lady Arcadia, as well as three others that are giving it thought and consideration, so we western slope peoples will have to join in force in our invasion!

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!