News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lynn McMasters

Started by Genievea Brookstone, April 13, 2011, 08:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genievea Brookstone

I just wanted to give Lynn kudos here for her excellent customer service!  I ordered 3 patterns from her last week and received an email from her yesterday asking if I had gotten them.  Unfortunately I live out in the back woods so the mail takes a bit to get here so I have not gotten them as of yet.  To my surprise I received an other email from her last night saying she sent a second package out because I have not received my first!  I have to say I am so totally impressed that she took the time to follow up and send a second package out to ensure I get my patterns. I do not know many people/and or companies who would do that with no other questions asked.

It makes me want to buy all her hat patterns now just because she took the time to check!  So big kudos to Lynn!!
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Lynn McMasters has been my Mentor in all things connected to Period Clothing and then some for over 10 years now. She hs counseld me on many things and I value her counsel, as she has mine. Her caiber of work, atention to detail, and research ability is what I strive to be.

As for her Hat patterns, I have a lot of them myself. There are several more I want.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Cilean

Lynn is wonderful, I am lucky as she lives fairly close and so I have had the chance to take classes from her and learn from her expertise.
She donated patterns in the past and I was the recipient of them and she was fast to get them to me as well.

Cilean

Lady Cilean Stirling
"Looking Good is not an Option, It is a Necessity"
My Motto? Never Pay Retail

Rowan MacD

Just got my pattern for the silk organza partlet!
Now I'm trying to locate the link to the free pattern for the basic partlet on Margo Andersons' site.  Someone posted it on here fairly recently....Got it!

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt