News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mayfaire Renaissance Faire in Marshall Michigan

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, April 19, 2011, 12:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

That's right, it's almost time once again for the Mayfaire Renaissance faire! Come join the renaissance town of Marshallmoor as we welcome our new king and queen! Thrill to such wonderful stage acts as Knotty Bits, the Rogue Blades, Rick Rok, Just Happy to Be Here, Haylet Jane and more! We've even got live steel combat, for those of you who like a bit of such, from the Swords of Valor and Her Majestys Royal guard!

More information can be found at http://www.mayfaireren.com/

So, be sure to come out, the last two weekends of May and memorial day!

Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady

Still not working :'(... even with copy/paste.

Poldugarian Warrior

Maybe attending Memorial Day Weekend. It just crept up can't believe it's May already.

Lady Deborah

Duckman my friend...we shall be there on Memorial Day, with our Indiana/Michigan blended family of characters.  Looking forward to seeing everything new, and the always friendly vendors and merchants at your fine faire.  And then, on the way home, we may have to stop at the local Firekeepers Shire to try our luck. 

Well, do be sure to take in  'Just Happy To Be Here' my wife and I's show, at 10:30, 1:00 and 3:30 on the pirate stage!

We had a fantastic first weekend out at Mayfaire, hope to see lots of you out there for the three day weekend coming up!

Lady Deborah

We had a great time at Mayfaire, very hot but atleast not raining.  Looking forward to next year!