News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Special 1/2 price ticket for this weekend

Started by Berit, May 10, 2011, 05:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berit

Hey everyone, we are offering a special half price $12 ticket for this coming weekend, May 14 & 15.  It is called the "Two and Thirty" because it is only good for admission after 2:30 pm this weekend only. It is only good on May 14 or 15, 2011. It is only available online and does have a .75 processing fee.

Now that is a lot of onlys but the main only is - Only $12

Quick recap:
$12 ticket
Only good after 2:30 pm
Only good on May 14 or 15, 2011
Only sold online

Half a day for half of the price.  We thought a few people might like this option.  Will let you know how it turned out next week.

DonaCatalina

Did I see something about a half-price ticket for Sunday May 22?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Al-Nimer

Quote from: DonaCatalina on May 18, 2011, 10:05:34 AM
Did I see something about a half-price ticket for Sunday May 22?
Copied from @srfestival on Twitter:
It's back! The 2 & 30 ticket is on sale online only for this Sunday, May 22. Just $12. Good after 2:30pm on May 22 only. SOLD ONLINE ONLY!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Berit

Once again we will be having the Two & Thirty ticket for Memorial Day Monday, May 30.  It is availble online only, will not be sold at the box office. It is a $12 ticket that is only good for admission after 2:30 pm on Memorial Day Monday.  It is not good for any other days and times. It just gives you a last shot at visiting the Faire for a reduced price.
BUT don't expect to come in before 2:30 pm and don't expect to use it on another day.

mea_dow

Any special deal for a Sunday and Monday pass?   Can you buy and use the existing weekend pass and use it on Sunday and Monday instead? 

Thanks!

Berit

Sorry, the weekend passes can't be used for Monday. Depending on your goals, you could buy a weekend ticket for Saturday and Sunday and buy the 2 & 30 for Monday.

Berit of Miller

Lady Kett

Out of undying curiosity, and if it's not top secret information, I'd love to know how well those 1/2 price tickets for entrance after 2:30 have sold. I can't personally imagine going that late, but I hope it drew some people to the gate!

Merlin the Elder

Yeah! Me, too. I'm a "why?" kind of person.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...