News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone else chomping at the bit here!!

Started by Carpathian, May 14, 2011, 07:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carpathian

I am so ready for fair next month!!!   :o
Has anyone heard if there are going to be any new vendors this year??   ::)
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

Norfolk

Chomping at the bit:  Yes!

Knowledge of new vendors:  Alas, no.
Just call me "Your Grace"

CapnJack

"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Carpathian

I know we lost a few last year, but I did see new ones and I am hoping to see some more new stuff out there....we are less than a month away!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk

Every time we go grocery shopping at King Soopers, I look for the Ren Fest poster... and am continually disappointed that it's still not up!!

Widget

The Silk Worm is gong to be there for the second time i think, so its a newer booth. the owner is a very talented textile artist specializing in nuno felting silk scarves!

Carpathian

Quote from: Widget on May 16, 2011, 12:21:02 AM
The Silk Worm is gong to be there for the second time i think, so its a newer booth. the owner is a very talented textile artist specializing in nuno felting silk scarves!
That sounds pretty cool...I will see if I can find them, and to the King Soopers thing, are they not cutting that a little close....It is less then 4 weeks away!!   ???

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Carpathian on May 16, 2011, 04:28:45 PM
Quote from: Widget on May 16, 2011, 12:21:02 AM
That sounds pretty cool...I will see if I can find them, and to the King Soopers thing, are they not cutting that a little close....It is less then 4 weeks away!!   ???

Nah never see them until 2 weeks before
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Merlin the Elder

We won't be there until RenDezvous, but I can promise you that we are champing at the bit. It will be the first trip to Colorado for either of us since the late 60s. We're hoping that the price of gasoline doesn't rise much more—or goes down—to keep our travel-gas bill below $350.  We're very much looking forward to meeting the rest of you—we had the pleasure of Capt Spleen's company this past weekend at The Castle.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Duchess Marguerite

Quote from: Carpathian on May 14, 2011, 07:47:59 AM
I am so ready for fair next month!!!   :o
Has anyone heard if there are going to be any new vendors this year??   ::)

I too am so ready for faire!

I don't know about new vendors, however, if it keeps raining as much as it has been, I may be there as a vendor myself selling boats, rafts and paddles for people to use to get around faire!!  I think my flowers are drowning from all of this rain!!  I guess the good side is that there's no wildfire danger now.

Edmund Howard

Lets hope our Colorado skies empty their clouds of all this rain before opening day this year.

Francisco Paula

I kinda like the afternoon showers we get at faire. It helps to keep the dust down and cools the day off some.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Sir Garath on May 19, 2011, 09:09:59 AM
I kinda like the afternoon showers we get at faire. It helps to keep the dust down and cools the day off some.

And may runoff some of the mundanes :)  (or celebrities like Dog  :P )
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Duchess Marguerite

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on May 19, 2011, 11:25:37 AM
Quote from: Sir Garath on May 19, 2011, 09:09:59 AM

And may runoff some of the mundanes :)  (or celebrities like Dog  :P )

OUCH!!!!

Adriana Rose

I will take light showers in the afternoon. But icky cold steady rain/mist does not make for a very fun day or happy people. I am hoping that Mother Nature gets this out of her system by opening day