News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 - Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glaodian

I have vacation scheduled and will be there Highland Fling and Barbarian Invasion weekends.  Still working on a couple of more weekends.  I also attend the showing Sound & Fury puts on in Conroe every year.  I hope to see a few of you there.
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Lishy

Depending on where we are with Dednek's mom & her cancer fight, we plan to be there the big 3, daytripping opening and camping with PR on AHE & Celtic. May throw in more as time draws nearer.

As always, thanks for keeping up with this Jess!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

-:-Juju-:-

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on June 03, 2011, 04:48:54 PM

I know, right!?!  We're lookin' forward to Jujuhugs!!!  It can't get here fast enough for us, either!  ;)  

And I'm sure your Wolverine is perfectly lovely, hon... can't wait to meet him!

Hehe, thanks, Rani! He is most definitely amazing. I cannot wait for y'all to meet him, mehinks I'll be keeping him and I want my fairemily to get to know him :D

Just to give y'all an idea of how much I dig this cat *err..wolverine, not cat!*...I let him drive BIG RED*! (Yep. That's right...Juju is in LOVE!)

*Big Red: the only consistent love of my life: my Trans Am <3
"To Err is Human. To ARRR is Pirate"
Time flies when yer havin' rum!
McLotofus | PhoenixRisen | GearheadGamerGeekGirl

Quote from: Lorde Jamaica on June 03, 2011, 06:42:34 PM
The_kilt_troupe will be attending the weekend of Barbarian Invasion - November 19 - 20.

There will be 8 lads in our group this year.

We will be camping in the new area on the other side of Row 0.

Aye'

....and WHY am I the only lass now studiously looking at the camp layout map to plot the best way to repeteadly ..casually stroll by a camp FULL OF MEN IN KILTS!!? *squee!*

Haha, I kid, I kid. Hope to meet y'all though, on a less fangirl-sounding note :D

LadyStitch

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 16, 2011, 10:49:31 AM
I have not heard when the Consillium will be visiting TRF this year.  No plans have been put into motion at this point.  With the fuzzlet's due date set for a week before opening, the chances of the PP and I getting to TRF this year are slim.  Soon as I get Consillium's date I'll post up.
The Concillium will be camping back by the fence, like aways. They are currently planning on going Bacchanal weekend  IE Nov. 5-6.
They are up for the normal socialization. Like I said before, due to the Fuzzlet's timing the PP and I won't be joining them. I'm still willing to liaison, if needed.

Have fun everyone, I'm  already jealous.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Quote from: Strange on June 06, 2011, 01:10:52 PM
 Long time reader, first time poster...  
I should be there every weekend except Celtic Christmas, working @ Mask Parade, shop #156.
Looking forward to a good season, full of Mead, Maidens, and Merriment (in no particular order).

*Ahem*

Did you get that line from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog perchance?

If so, please pass go, collect $200 in geek-awesome points, and um... welcome to the boards, glad to have a fellow Whedonite (Joss Whedon fan) on board! (Hehe..see what I did there? 'On Board" ...cause we're on a -message board- aka 'forum' Community?)  ;)

Erhm. Okay...I need to cut back on the red bull again... >.<

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: -:-Juju-:- on June 15, 2011, 02:58:11 PM
I should be there every weekend except Celtic Christmas, working @ Mask Parade, shop #156.
Looking forward to a good season, full of Mead, Maidens, and Merriment (in no particular order).

*Ahem*

If so, please pass go, collect $200 in geek-awesome points, and um... welcome to the boards, glad to have a fellow Whedonite (Joss Whedon fan) on board! (Hehe..see what I did there? 'On Board" ...cause we're on a -message board- aka 'forum' Community?)  ;)

I love you...  :D  You are Awesome to the power of infinity! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Strange

Quote from: -:-Juju-:- on June 15, 2011, 02:58:11 PM

*Ahem*

If so, please pass go, collect $200 in geek-awesome points, and um... welcome to the boards, glad to have a fellow Whedonite (Joss Whedon fan) on board! (Hehe..see what I did there? 'On Board" ...cause we're on a -message board- aka 'forum' Community?)  ;)

Actually, I didn't think of Dr Horrible when I posted that, but now I'm like DOH!, since I've watched it a hundred times.
I can't say I'm a hardcore Whedonist, but I probably fall firmly into the Fillionite Sect of Whedonism  ;D
btw, feel free to stop by and say hello if you get time. I think this will be maybe my 7th? season working out there, but since we don't camp like everyone else, I don't get to meet and mingle as much as I'd like. Definitely need to remedy that. Counting on Savol as a social guide can definitely have its pitfalls. :P

Strange

Quote from: crashbot on May 16, 2011, 09:04:36 PM
I will be camping for Barbarian Invasion an maybe one other. 4-6 people. 

Pretty obvious who we are if one takes a walk to the backside of row 11.

I didn't figure they would let you back after the incident with the duck last year...

Just Randall

Lady Jessica, please femove me from the line-up.
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

beckgam462

Lady J
We are scheduled to be there
Opening weekend camping with Mclot
and All Hallows weekend  with Mclot

Thanks
in the bilge with the vermin
Procrastination wannabe
Life Time member "Cottonbalers"';  Volens et Potens

LadyJessica

Quote from: captfletcher on June 16, 2011, 10:09:06 PM
Lady Jessica, please femove me from the line-up.

It won't be right seeing you in faire without that uniform on.  You'll be missed.

***UPDATED TO HERE***

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Chris B

Yes.  I will be with Shunyata again this year and more than likely Wine and Alchemy as well for a few shows as long as schedules line up to allow it.

eloquentXI

Quote from: Strange on June 15, 2011, 04:16:01 PM
Quote from: crashbot on May 16, 2011, 09:04:36 PM
I will be camping for Barbarian Invasion an maybe one other. 4-6 people. 

Pretty obvious who we are if one takes a walk to the backside of row 11.

I didn't figure they would let you back after the incident with the duck last year...

Hey mister! Glad to see you're not lurking anymore! :) *big hugs* Welcome to the madness.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)