News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Has anyone done buisness with or tried to contact Pyrate trading company?

Started by Capt. William Drake, May 23, 2011, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. William Drake

Ahoy me hearties!
   I hope that this post goes here, but forgive me if it doesn't.  I have fired off a couple of emails to the pyrate trading company trying to get a custom tricorn leather hat made but I still have not heard a word from the company.  Has anyone tried to get a hold of this company or have done business with this company please let me know your experiences and let me know if they are a good company.  I thank you for time in this matter.

Your friend
Captain William Drake
Psalms 115: "Not to us, Lord not to us but to your name the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." Amen.

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

If you are referring to the one here, http://www.pyratetradingco.com/index.html, I know they are at the entire run of the St. Louis Renaissance Festival and may not have seen your messages yet.

If you like, you can PM me your message and I can print it out and take it to them this weekend.

IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Once Debauched

Quote from: Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard on May 23, 2011, 08:00:42 PM
If you are referring to the one here, http://www.pyratetradingco.com/index.html, I know they are at the entire run of the St. Louis Renaissance Festival and may not have seen your messages yet.

If you like, you can PM me your message and I can print it out and take it to them this weekend.

I've bought from them several times and I swear by their goods - they ain't a bad group of guys either.

I actually have one of their staff on my Facebook list and was getting ready to send a message off about a childs tricorn hat.  I too can contact them on your behalf if you would like.
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Master James

I'll just chime in here and say what has already been said.  These guys are great.  Their products are great and I love them.  Being at St. Louis may be why you haven't heard from them.  They also do Kanas City Ren Faire when it starts up in the fall.  Hope you enjoy your hat when you get it because I know I do mine.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

pigknob

Ordered from them in march, have not gotten a thing.  They do not answer emails, phone has been disconnected.  Would love to get my hat i ordered, or get my money back, but neither seems to be happening.  If anyone sees these guys ask them to please check and answer their email.  Even a note saying "sorry, we are running behind but we have not forgotten you" would be nice.  But it is going on four months since my order, that is bit more than jsut "behind".  As a pirate at heart, i really hate to have to call out the lawyers, but it is looking like that is the only way to get my money back.

pigknob

Gentleman and lady-  Did it take you four months to get your hat?  Just checking, as i really do not want to be unreasonable about this, but so far dealing with Pryate trading co has been a very bitter pill.

I have seen Clay Jarratt on Facebook, is he still with them?  Would it work to contact him?  Or would one of you kind people be willing to forward info to him for me?

Once Debauched

Quote from: pigknob on June 09, 2011, 10:40:50 AM
Gentleman and lady-  Did it take you four months to get your hat?  Just checking, as i really do not want to be unreasonable about this, but so far dealing with Pryate trading co has been a very bitter pill.

I have seen Clay Jarratt on Facebook, is he still with them?  Would it work to contact him?  Or would one of you kind people be willing to forward info to him for me?

Send me a message with any relative info, including your email and I'll see if I can get ahold of them! :-)
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot