News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BLOOD [By The Mummers]

Started by ByTheMummers, June 09, 2011, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheMummers

11 Bless the Mark Players, past & present, comprise the company [By The Mummers] in New York City. Our musical 'BLOOD [By The Mummers]' was recently accepted to the prestigious New York Musical Theatre Festival (nymf.org). We've been working on getting the awareness for the show going by going to facebook.com/bloodbythemummers and click 'LIKE' !

See you soon!

irish

ok. who are the past and present performers? just being curious.
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Aaroncois

Shared on my wall. Hope you guys have a great run at the festival!

ByTheMummers

Frank Cardillo (Master of Revels), Nora Gustuson (last year's Highwayman's Doxy), Holly Hansen (last year's Cutpurse Wench), Matt Harvey (last year's Highwayman, now at Sylvan Beach Amusement Park), Jake Ottosen (King of Thieves), Jason Purdy (last year's Constable), Laura Riley (last year's Mistress of Revels), Tyson Savoretti (Sir Walter Raleigh), Aundre Seals (Moroccan Prince), Lindsey Shoap (last year a Washer Wench), Aileen Targett (last year's Town Maid)... 10 of us are rehearsing now!

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

I'm glad to hear you moving on and furthering your profession. Best of luck. You made Sterling shine and I am sure you will do the same in NYC. If not then it just proves they have no taste, since they are getting some great performers. Once more best of luck.

ByTheMummers

9 of 11 of us will be there this summer! We don't forget where we came from!!!!  ;D

irish

Welcome back home!!!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Aaroncois

Quote from: ByTheMummers on June 16, 2011, 03:49:04 PM
9 of 11 of us will be there this summer! We don't forget where we came from!!!!  ;D
Can't wait to see you all again!!