News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Won't be at the festival this weekend.... cat went missing

Started by saphire_glade, August 25, 2011, 12:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphire_glade

So I don't know where everyone lives and the moderator can delete this if it is sooooo out there. But I lost my cat, I can't go back to Fest until I find him because if he comes home I want to be there to let him back in.

He was lost near Lake Phalen. He is a 16lb Grey Tabby. He might be trying to go back to Falcon Heights. He was last seen on Tuesday in the morning, I haven't seen a trace of him since then. If any of you live in that area and see him please let me know.

So hope he comes home soon. Until then all of you please enjoy the festival without me... I need my baby and I want to be there when he comes wandering back. As otherwise you would all just end up seeing a crying faerie instead.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

NugBlazer

Aw, I have a fat gray tabby, too.  Hope you find him.
Well met!  Shall we commence a Safety Meeting at once?

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I've got a chubby Russian Blue, who got out a week ago and disappeared... i thought i was going to have a nervious breakdown until his fat butt appeared outside my front door.  He's now on lock down.

I hope he comes home to you, Saphire....
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadyFae

We'll miss you but we understand. I hope Ari returns home to you soon.
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

saphire_glade

Its pretty official. Ari has not shown hide nor hair nor eaten a single kibble from the bowls by both my front and back doors. I have checked the house we moved from and he is not there... though when you are just a kitty crossing both highways 61 and 35E could end your journey... and I would never know. I keep hoping that he will be found. But my deadline of finding him this morning in order to go to fest has come and gone.

Enjoy your weekend everyone. Weather looks pretty fantastic till Sunday afternoon. Jewel will be stubornly waiting for that piece of her heart and soul to come home.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

Sorcha

Betty Munro

Cats are amazing creatures.  The Incredible Journey is a true story!  Yes, the highways are dangerous, but don't give up hope.  Have you put up posters in your old neighborshood?  Talk to your neighbors there to see if they will keep an eye out and call you if they see your baby.  Does your old home have new inhabitants?  Maybe they will put food out and keep an eye out for you also.
Prayers for your kitty to have safe travels and be back home soon! 

saphire_glade

Ari hasn't returned. I am quite saddened by this fact. I have to hope that he is eating well *probably on frogs that are everywhere* and that he will come home soon to either home!

I managed to get some sewing done while waiting, so hopefully I should have a shiny new corset that looks very much like the old one before it was glitter bombed.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I am still hopefully that they will all be answered... probably when it rains and he realizes outside means the possibility of getting wet....

Betty Munro

This is very sad, and stressful for you too!  How many miles is it from old house to new house?  In addition to visiting your local animal shelters, have you called the vet offices in between?  Most have email now, you could probably send a picture and your info to them.  Be strong and don't give up hope, cats have amazing survival abilities!

William_MacKean

My wife's family lives near Orange and Frank.  My wife and I live near Falcon Heights.

We will keep our eyes out!

Best wishes!

Tink

*huge hugs*  Still sending home-finding thoughts to your kitty, and good vibes to you both!!!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

lady serena

Have you tried looking at your local animal shelters in the area? Your kitty may have been picked up and is safely waiting for you.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

kcdcchef

I lost a cat one time moving into a new apartment. And I was only putting my stuff in the apartment, living in the hotel I worked at for a couple weeks. Was so sad. When I came back to the apartment, found little paw prints all over the place. That stupid cat was hiding!!!! Hope you find your kitty