News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Had a great time this weekend.

Started by Mead Swilling Lech, September 25, 2011, 07:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mead Swilling Lech

Thank you so much for hosting the games this weekend.  We ended up bringing a total of 10 out and had a blast.  The music was great and the games were fun to watch.  I can only assume that the turnout was infinitely more than expected due to the long lines, and lack of food and drink on Saturday.  I won't belabor those problems because I myself did not expect to see such attendence.  I assume that Sunday went better. :)

I'd like to make one request.  At some time in the future, would you please consider covering the stands near the arena?  If SFF intends to continue these off-season events, they're going to have to be covered.  You just couldn't sit in that sun to watch the games.  Further, when March/April comes around, it is Texas, and has been known to get a might warm.
Whiskey was invented to keep us Irish from ruling the world.

rengypsy

appreciate the comments and critique. 

all accurate.

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

scarletnyx

This weekend was the husband and mines first time in garb, and we loved it! The games were fun, I can totally understand about the lines, and the vendors were all top quality! I consider my family blessed that we have such a wonderful place so close to us, that has such caring and wonderful people looking after her.
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen