News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Merlin the Elder is recuperating at home

Started by DonaCatalina, October 24, 2011, 01:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

He underwent a bypass surgery but has gone home. Let's all send healing thoughts his way since I know we all want to see at Sherwood and Scarborough Faire.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Trillium

Oh MY!  Sending lots of healing thoughts to him!  Thankfully, he's through the worst part!
Got faerie dust?

crazyrennie

Ms Trish

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Lady De Rue Rue

Sending lots of healing and good energy to Merlin the Elder.  Get well soon!

LadyStitch

Prayers are heading his way. Please get well soon!
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

amy

wishing him comfort and a speedy recovery!

PollyPoPo

Chanting, rocking, and generally calling upon the forces of good powers for our Merlin.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

Thanks to all...

I must apologize for not making any of this public earlier, but there was a lot that people were going through, most especially with the fires and stuff in Texas, and this saga began during some of the worst of it. You didn't need anything else to distract you from what you needed to be taking care of at home. I was just about to release some information... My good friend Doña Catalina read my mind...and Nim's Facebook page.  :)

I am indeed home, as of yesterday. I tried keeping up with R/F some during my hospital stays, and there were a couple of folks I felt obligated to keep informed. I am feeling relatively good, considering I had to do that John Hurt bit from Alien again.

As there is always a silver lining to every dark cloud, I did get to see one game of the World Series (we don't do television at home), and in which my home town team soundly whooped the Rangers. Hopefully, this doesn't strain my relationship with all my Texas friends. :P

My goal is to be at Sherwood for opening weekend again, and lots to come at Scarby! I return the hugs to all...gently.  ;D
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Ferret

Glad you are on the mend.

My wish is you have a blast at Sherwood !

Ferret

Bonny Pearl

Take it easy Merlin and get plenty of rest!  I am glad you are on the mend and hope to see you at Sherwood.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

xed

oops.

Lady D1

Healing light and love sent your way! Glad to hear you are on the mend!
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

kcdcchef

take is easy Merlin and allow time to work it's magic on healing. And buy a TV.

Merlin the Elder

I've got a nice TV. I just don't have any method of receiving broadcast signals... My entertainment is all by DVDs and NetFlix streaming. Other entertainment is not for discussion here. ::)

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...