News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Barataria Pirate and Fairy Faire - Anyone heard from them???

Started by MossandMyst, November 22, 2011, 08:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MossandMyst

I was just wondering if anyone on the circuit had heard from the owners. We had paid for a booth space for the November faire and heard it was cancelled. We have tried to contact the owners and General Manager about getting our money back and have heard nothing, which they said would be 60 days (which has past now). Anyone getting any deposits back? Any info or ideas on how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to go on their Facebook page and post things. ???

jeremiah sullivan

Yes!!!!! I have been in contact with them, If you sent them a check they said that they would burn the check. check you checking account, but thats what they told me. So far so good. They are going to try it again next year....we'll see... Hope they can!!!!!

MossandMyst

Jeremiah - The check I sent them was cashed, I have checked my bank account and haven't gotten any refund. Do you have any contact phone numbers?

renfairephotog

They have a phone number listed on  thier facebook info section. I'll pm it to you.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

MossandMyst

Thanks for the number. I've tried calling both the numbers listed, and e-mailed both the addresses. It's been weeks that I've been trying to reach someone, but I haven't received any response. I would just like to know what's going on. We were excited about having a booth at the faire, but can understand that it was cancelled due to economics...but that's no reason to ignore our calls and not uphold their end of the deal. We paid our fee and we were told that sixty days would be needed for a refund and it's weeks past that point. We're understanding people, but I don't feel that we should be ignored and left in the dark. If anyone has any more info, it would be greatly appreciated.