News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to do at the Renaissance Festival

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, June 22, 2008, 09:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Quote from: GirlChris on September 23, 2008, 11:40:48 PM
Quote from: sealclubber on September 18, 2008, 11:44:13 PM
Rickrolling is for the internet, not the middle of Greensleaves.

Wow. It actually only needs a little bit of fudging for Never Gonna Give You Up to scan to the melody of Greensleeves.

AWESOME!!!!

And thus is another Skippy born.

MUHAHAH!!!!!

GirlChris

Quote from: sealclubber on September 24, 2008, 01:16:04 AM

And thus is another Skippy born.

MUHAHAH!!!!!

I've been known to carry around a length of rope that has one end tied to my waist. You see, I must be kept on a leash because I am not yet house trained- it's just that no one said who had to be HOLDING the leash.

Skippy is my middle name.

Nailin

skippy is no longer allowed to "go swimming" in a toxic waste "pool" with the geese in birthday suit
skippy can't use children for "rat pucking"
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Bugsy

Quote from: Synikul on June 23, 2008, 12:23:48 AM
I may not distribute small bottles of Bacardi rum to cast members, vendors, or the serious playtrons I see week after week.

Distributing them with my own label taped to the bottle bearing a cartoon caricature of me, clearly identifying myself as the source, probably isn't a good idea, even if it's funny.

Never drop one right in front of a security guard.
(A few members of this forum recieved these from me. ;))

I have one!  I kept the bottle  ;D
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Synikul

Skippy must restrain himself from adding a colorful metaphor at the end of the statement when I say "Knock it off." to a drunk female patron when she tries to pull my wings off because she thinks I'm a statue. It's my own fault. :)

Price

Skippy is no longer allowed to buy cheap swords from obnoxious vendors and chop them in half with his expensive one in front of their booth to prove a point.  :D

Arsinoe Selene

Quote from: Price on October 13, 2008, 09:03:00 PM
Skippy is no longer allowed to buy cheap swords from obnoxious vendors and chop them in half with his expensive one in front of their booth to prove a point.  :D

Wait, chop the sword in half, or the vendor? :D

Price

Blue66669

Skippy is no longer allowed to suggest that patrons in her shop "come in, play dress up, braid each other's hair, talk about boys, and practice kissing".
Blaidd Drwg

Skippy is not allowed to dress cabbage patch kids in altar boy outfits, and offer them to anyone dressed in a preistly garb.

Dayna

Sounds like my old schtick, I had a cabbage patch child in a suit of chain mail, and then branched out into "theme babies", a scotsman with kilt and blue ribbon, an archer in lincoln green with bow and quiver, a friar in a cistercian habit, a cavalier, a dancer in seven layers of cabbage leaves, etc.

I still have people who ask me what ever happened to the cabbage patch knight, wish I knew...

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Count Adolfo on June 25, 2008, 03:35:20 PM
I am TOLD that Skippy is no longer allowed to mudwrestle at Faire, either...

That will be enough from you........ ;D
Legendary Hellraiser

Nailin

skippy will not ask kids who say trick or treat... for tricks....
skippy will not trade candy with children or steal candy from them
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Just because I know all the words to 'eskimo Nell' does not give me permission to sing it.
...Especially while near/in the Childrens Realm.
.......And a singalong is right out.

analise

Quote from: Price on October 13, 2008, 09:03:00 PM

What's the point? That you think they're obnoxious and their wares are cheap but hey...you'll buy one anyway?