News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going to King Arthur Faire this weekend 13th

Started by Erzsebet, October 08, 2012, 09:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erzsebet

27 year old woman, just bought an exquisite costume and totally interested in going to King Arthur's Faire in CT and/or King Richard's in Mass if time permits. My friends and fam aren't into it Ren Faires and they're being really difficult. Never been to a Faire and always wanted to go and experience something new. Live in Fairfield County and looking to chat with people who have been to Renaissance Faires and would be interested in letting me tag along. We can meet up, carpool which ever is easiest.

William of Ware

Hi, Unfortunately I can't make it this weekend (CT Fall Faire in CT)... Darn work.   I'll be going the 20-21st.    You should go this weekend and plan on staying for the Saturday evening activities.  They are worth staying for.  I think there is a schedule of events on there web page.  I can recommend some shows that are worth seeing.   I'll check hear during the week, or you can PM me with any questions.   I live about an 1hr and 20 minutes  north of Hebron/Gilead .
William of Ware
Ren Merc 616
6JR81  Jolly Roger DX Group

Erzsebet

That would be great. What shows would you recommend?

LadyAsh

I will be going tomorrow to the CT Renaissance Faire with my brother. I was going to go today but couldn't because there was so much stuff to do around the house, which was ok because I modified some of my garb for my brother to make him look kind of like a pirate or a roguish character (he does not have any garb of his own.) I am hoping it will not be as chilly. I also live around Fairfield County as well! :)
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber

William of Ware

looks like it was a soggy morning, but the afternoon looks nice!  Hope you both had a great time!
William of Ware
Ren Merc 616
6JR81  Jolly Roger DX Group

Lady Gregory

So how'd it go?  It turned out to be a beautiful day.  Hope you had a great time.  I will be there the next two Sundays.  Can't wait.

LadyAsh

You're going to enjoy it, Lady Gregory! I hope you have tons of fun when you go to faire! The weather looks like it is going to be nice this weekend!
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber