News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Major Date & Minor Location Change For Great Bend, Kansas Renfaire This Year

Started by Craigmeister, January 01, 2013, 11:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I would like to thank all of you who visit meistersrealm.com.  I hope that the info provided there helps you get your Renfaire "fix" and opens doors to new events and performers across the fruited plains.  There are many exciting things going on in and around Oklahoma at Renaissance Festivals this year!  You can see some of them in my post in the South > Smaller Southern Faires for them.

As far as faires in the Midwest, Kansas' Great Bend Renaissance Faire will be moving in two ways.  It is relocating from the outskirts of town to a park in downtown Great Bend that has a stage and seating.  This faire will also be moving from the heat of the summer to the cooler climate of late September.  Updates can be found at www.meistersrealm.com and at www.greatbendrenaissancefair.net.

Rumor had it that the Caledonia Celtic Faire may return to Hutchinson, Kansas as well but I haven't seen anything in Facebook yet.  I'll keep checking.

I hope that you can attend these events as well as many more this year.  If you have information on other Renaissance, Medieval, Celtic, Scottish or Irish Festivals, please let me know.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.