News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Baron.... did you find your scotch?

Started by ladiedragon, June 30, 2008, 07:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladiedragon

oh and I like your avatar. the duct tape is a nice style for you. *hehehe*

Baron Doune

Indeed I did find it, thank you for asking.  It was put in my barb bucket.  Now who would do a think like that!  Had to be the monkeys.

Rage I can hold my rum just fine.  It's just getting up afterward, or trying to talk, walk, or think that I have troubles with.  Evil rum.  Very bad stuff.  (And it's no nay never....)

Hmmm, looks like your avatar changed as well LD.  (fa la.....)

Erynn

Good thing you mentioned it was duct tape. Makes me think of that fly tape I always saw at our swimming pool.  Mmm... munchie flies... :D

Erynn

Quote from: Rage on July 01, 2008, 10:08:37 AMROTFLMAO...... I was thinking caution "STFU" tape, hadn't thought about fly tape.....

*wonders if she still has that caution tape from college....*

Erynn

I'll have to stop by my parents to see if its still there. It's not tape tape, but that barrier stuff like at crime scenes. I think it was a roll of 50 feet. Still a lot of fun can be had.... *evil grin*

Erynn

OK, now I gotta find that tape. The mental image is just too funny....

Erynn

Erynn

Oh my. There are no words...  :D :D

I think this weekend is shaping up to be very entertaining.

Erynn

Baron Doune

ladiedragon

Marietta Graziella

I can't figure out why it isn't your  :o...  uh, bodice.  Yea.  that's it. ;) :D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Erynn

"You smell... *sniff sniff* you smell like goats. Goats and rum. Scot?"

Baron Doune

Well I got a kiss, that's all I know.

True story...

That little tune Moonie does.  Fa la la la la, la la...

Well I was in the john on the 52 floor of the IDS doing my stand up thing.

Trying to figure out the cadence of Moonie's tune.  Very softly... Fa la, la la la la, fa la la la la la la.

Softly singing to myself...couple of minutes of it, ya thinking I was alone...nope.  The suit quickly left his stall.

Marietta Graziella

ROFL!  I am completely unsurprised, Baron.  Suit probably thought you were a loon!  Too funny!

I found myself muttering the Moonie Falalaaa today at work while putting orders into the computer.  Hey, it's a catchy toon!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.