News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Order of the Coconut!

Started by Baron Doune, July 13, 2008, 07:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Doune

After much thought, contemplation and soul searching a person has been chosen...and it has not been an easy path this year.

This years inductee into the Order of Coconuts shall remain secret even to the recipient.

As always the first step is finding the perfect coconut that reflects the person it's being given to.

So take a look into the mirror kind gentles.  Is it you?

Ren Jen

When did the gofer from cadishack join the group?

Modred

hmm, too tan for me I'm thinking...

DeadBishop

Looks like it could use a good shave...

R/F.com member since 2003

Noble Dreg

The left eye looks a tad like a certain orifice that I have been called from time to time but I don't think it's me, I'm a much bigger orifice!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

peggyelizabeth

Baron,
Upon what criteria is the Order of the Coconut recipient chosen? Or is this, too, shrouded in mystery?

renren

Quote from: Ren Jen on July 14, 2008, 07:38:06 AM
When did the gofer from cadishack join the group?
*snortgiggle*

nope, too tan for me, too!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Baron Doune

And thus Peggy said...
QuoteUpon what criteria is the Order of the Coconut recipient chosen?

Good question Peggy.

As with any important decision that may affect the lives of many a search committee is formed.

This happened last March...

Left to right... Ed, Pip, Squeaky, cabbage and Will.

Lord Figaro

I don't know who it might be. But I'm suddenly craving corned beef and cabbage.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

peggyelizabeth

ahhh, yes the committee meeting, wherein a lot is talked about, but not much gets done. I know them well.

Rage

Nice Baron,

I see the bottle of Cutty shark there.... there be the soul of a pirate in you matty.... little more Rum and you'll be say'n Arrrr.....

A public service announcement:
When rum is added to a persons scotch system it may result in loud obnoxious behavior followed by questionable picture and lack of memory the next morning. That is all you may return to your mundane duties.

This service announcement brought to you by the anti-scotch league of rum drinking pirates. If it ain't Arrrrr then its getting pillaged.

Toarmod

Quote from: Rage on July 17, 2008, 12:10:13 PM
Nice Baron,

I see the bottle of Cutty shark there.... there be the soul of a pirate in you matty.... little more Rum and you'll be say'n Arrrr.....

A public service announcement:
When rum is added to a persons scotch system it may result in loud obnoxious behavior followed by questionable picture and lack of memory the next morning. That is all you may return to your mundane duties.

This service announcement brought to you by the anti-scotch league of rum drinking pirates. If it ain't Arrrrr then its getting pillaged.

You keep your rum outta my scotch... It can be place in a glass beside it. That's two great tastes that DON'T taste great together, seperately thats a different story. AAAAARrrrr.

Rage

No problem... wouldn't want to waste perfectly good Rum by mixing it with Scotch.... :P

Baron Doune

Ahhhh that was the reason!

Scotch having a ph- kinda thing and rum having a...wait a second...

History of the Order of the Coconut.

The first recipient Sleepy.

Chosen for his humor and manly man behavior.  It was a landslide outcome.  1 - 0.

After careful consideration by the committee...

(you're going to put your hand where!!!!)

Sleepy was just a natural...still is.

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL