News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TWIG!

Started by DeadBishop, May 10, 2008, 12:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

divapixie

Oooo.... Ooooo.... pick me!  I want after party!  I didn't know we had after party passes last year... but then again I had the migraine of the century that night too so... I'm surprised I remember anything.
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

Tarac

So  I am not the only one bringing a camp stove with Grill and griddle on it I can bring Hash Browns and some other stuff. But I am having problems finding Amber.
Scotch the only way to go

mystycbob

Did spomeone say AMBER??? yummy LOL I can't get it anywhere up here :{
I will bring my small gas grill that I use for camping, I plan on coming over Sat. a.m. and meeting people at Fest than camping Sat. nite ... doing whatever on Sunday then back here ... See you all there!
Dovie Andi Sa Tovya Sagain

renren

ooh, this is sounding like fun!
Gonna have to try to talk the hubby into camping this year!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Leyla

I think with the after passes last year, at least as far as I was concerned, I was pretty wiped out, and while the after party sounded fun, going to the party and driving all the way back to camp sounded unappealing. 

This time we're camping super close to Twig!  Sounds much nicer this year.

Poco the Pirate

Hey I think I'm going to twig this year!! but I have to stay with Auntie because Im still a wee little girl and mommy and daddy dont want me to get eaten. But I still might get to go!
You never know when a leperon might attack

renren

Quote from: Poco the Pirate on May 18, 2008, 07:21:44 PM
Hey I think I'm going to twig this year!! but I have to stay with Auntie because Im still a wee little girl and mommy and daddy dont want me to get eaten. But I still might get to go!

Yay!
The more, the merrier! :D
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

niemi

Getting super excited for Twig!  Can't wait to finally put faces to the web-names!
It'll probably just be me and my youngest on Saturday- my oldest still needs some convincing, and hubby has to work.
*~*niemi*~*

Willum Povy

*crosses fingers for a nice weekend*
Can we maybe get a possible update on page 12 with some kinda of schedule for the weekend?  Like the breakfast issues and such...  I'd kinda like to know exactly whats going on so I can think of what I can bring!

How many people are planning on Fest both days?  Not sure yet but I may do Duluth on Sunday.  Haven't been there in a while!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory HERE I COME!!!

SleepyArcher

YES an update is needed.
What are the plans for food and such. Should I bring a grill or not. We are in the process of being kidlet free that weekend and if that happens we will come up Friday night, if not we are coming Saturday. So whats the agenda?
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

divapixie

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have to check in on Friday since I'll be issued a badge and be working both days.  So, I'll be there Friday through later on Sunday before driving back to my parents place.
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

Goody

Your northland hostess has done her best to update Page 12 (on page 2)!!

Kiss-me-Kate

Will,
Are you bringing your Amish bread?
Yummy for the tummy.   ;D
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Muffin

Since Twig will be here before we know it.. Do we want to start making some firmer plans for the weekend, potluck etc...

I will plan to bring Muffins (hee hee of course) to share for Saturday morning....

Do we want to do a potluck on Sat. night or is it just to hard with being at faire all day?

Let's get planning!!  ;D :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Lady_Lily

I second Muffins idea of getting the planning rolling!

Personally,
Love the idea of a potluck! I'm sure we could find something rather tasty that'll keep decently in a cooler or can be cooked semi-easily over a stove or something.