News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Burda Henrician man's patterns!

Started by gem, July 25, 2014, 03:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gem

Right now only available for download from =ChangePage&listkey=028d99a8d89a04bc92bb5026b5a36558&listrequest=GoToPage&listpage=0]their German site, but they should be hitting the US retail market sometime next month, I hear!

And I don't read German, so do the best you can with these photos.  ;)

Like 2013's Saxon gown pattern, there is something a little... costumey about these. But it's nice to have an alternative to the OOP Simplicity pattern and the expensive options from Period Patterns and Tudor Tailor.

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I have the Henrican pattern from RH that works well and is historically accurate for the Henry VIII
look.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Stuben

Quote from: Lady Kathleen of Olmsted on July 25, 2014, 09:49:18 PM
I have gne Henrican pattern vrom RH that works sell znd is hiztoei slly accurats clr fhe Hdnry VIII
look.

LOL I couldn't help but laugh  ;D I have the same spelling problems with my phone. Its amazing what I send if I don't double check it before hitting send.

Stuben

Quote from: gem on July 25, 2014, 03:44:14 PM
Right now only available for download from =ChangePage&listkey=028d99a8d89a04bc92bb5026b5a36558&listrequest=GoToPage&listpage=0]their German site, but they should be hitting the US retail market sometime next month, I hear!

And I don't read German, so do the best you can with these photos.  ;)

Like 2013's Saxon gown pattern, there is something a little... costumey about these. But it's nice to have an alternative to the OOP Simplicity pattern and the expensive options from Period Patterns and Tudor Tailor.

That might be a pattern I would give a try. I'm still hesitant about starting from scratch using the Tudor Tailor.