News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing weekend

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, July 29, 2008, 09:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

So this being our final weekend for faire BOOHOO. I was thinking since we did an opening weekend photo, maybe we could get a closing weekend photo. Hopefully on say Saturday after cannon?

What say ye all, shall we gather for a final closing weekend photo?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Aislynn

Princess Alice

I have to warn that I normally don't leave work until about 6:45.  However I wasn't in the first photo so of course I would love to be in this one.  Any way we can wait a little longer after cannon?
Real Men Eat Fish.

Tanda

I probably won't be able to make it to the picture on Saturday. I'm dog-sitting and will have to skedaddle.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Zoë

I will also have to scoot out of there on Saturday pretty early.  I'll have 2 additional visitors with me and we are going to dinner afterward, and those of us who have to work the following day want to get home as soon as we can after that, which likely means no dawdling at the gate like we tend to do.  I'll let everyone know if I intend to stay though.   :)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

If you wait two minutes longer this time, I might make it...   :(
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Bahlien

Right so since after no one can make it, how's about some time before cannon? Before 9:30 would be best I think. Saturday/Sunday, which ever seems to work out in favor the most for everyone?
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Sunday Toki and I will not be there but Saturdays will work just name the place and time and we will show.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Aislynn

Quote from: Bahlien on July 30, 2008, 12:59:28 AM
Right so since after no one can make it, how's about some time before cannon? Before 9:30 would be best I think. Saturday/Sunday, which ever seems to work out in favor the most for everyone?

Will everyone be inside before cannon? and I have to be at the gate then, and Betty would definitely frown upon that many people gathering when the gate show was about to start...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Aislynn on July 30, 2008, 10:46:39 AM
Quote from: Bahlien on July 30, 2008, 12:59:28 AM

Will everyone be inside before cannon? and I have to be at the gate then, and Betty would definitely frown upon that many people gathering when the gate show was about to start...

Since Toki and I do not work faire the answer is No not before cannon
"The Metal Maiden"

Mistress Charlotte

Before cannon does not work for me either..........  I too busy getting ready and there are always last minute people who stop by asking....... please can you...............

After cannon works best for me.............about 1/2 hour past.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Princess Alice

1/2 hour past cannon seems the best to me as well.
Real Men Eat Fish.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I'm sure Toki and I could do that. Let traffic thin out and then head home.
"The Metal Maiden"

Shoni the Shilent

Since I want to be a part of it, I intend to. So there. Anyway. Whatever works for me. Depends if I have my cart with me. Im easy.

Tanda

Quote from: Shoni the Shilent on July 31, 2008, 04:50:06 PM
Since I want to be a part of it, I intend to. So there. Anyway. Whatever works for me. Depends if I have my cart with me. Im easy.

Promises, promises.   ;D
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)