Author Topic: Help what are balls on a rope called  (Read 857 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bjarked

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
Help what are balls on a rope called
« on: August 09, 2016, 11:02:59 AM »
Hello ladies and lords
When i was small i was at a camp where one of the things we did was learning to juggle some heavy but soft balls on a rope.
Which you use for training for the real thing.

But here this i was at a music festival i got my hands on some glow sticks, and while swinging these around it was like everything a learn from that camp came back to me.
And i think it is a really cool feeling you get from swinging these things. So i really want to buy a pair of the trainings balls, but i have no idea what they are called.

So are there any one here who knows what it is called and what the best way to buy equipment for it is ?

Offline tripleboleo

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
Re: Help what are balls on a rope called
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 11:20:23 AM »
Poi?  If you search "poi", "flow arts" or "maori poi" does this look like what you are looking for?
They are pretty straight-forward to make in your favorite weight and length.


Web hosting provided by