Author Topic: Set up weekend alternatives  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Breandan

• Legendary R/F.com Member
  • I used to be an adventurer like you...
    • Dark Nova- The Works of Breandan O'Ciarrai
Set up weekend alternatives
« on: February 06, 2019, 09:07:57 AM »
Quick question: I am appearing at OwlCon as a guest on set up weekend for Sherwood and setting up the Friday of opening weekend is problematic for several weekends. Does anyone know if it is possible to come in during the week between then and opening to do camp set up, or maybe earlier?
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Offline PollyPoPo

• True R/F.com Member
Re: Set up weekend alternatives
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 07:51:09 AM »
You might check directly with the campmaster or management (links on their main web page), but usually only participants are allowed in between FOF setup weekend and opening weekend.

Right now they are getting very busy and may not see this page or FB pages at all. 
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Offline Breandan

• Legendary R/F.com Member
  • I used to be an adventurer like you...
    • Dark Nova- The Works of Breandan O'Ciarrai
Re: Set up weekend alternatives
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 02:55:12 PM »
Nevermind, I got my weekends mixed up and had a derp moment. They're on separate weekends :D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us