News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fae Photos

Started by Lavender, May 11, 2008, 09:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niennis

I love that faun! What a great costume :D

-Faun in training
Hey, why not?

Tammy

I agree...LOVELY faun!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

FaeGuardian

Quote from: saphire_glade on May 06, 2010, 08:25:28 PM
Wings in progress....

I am not sure... they might be a bit to big not sure yet. But they are a work in progress still but I got a lot of compliments

Love your wings.  Can't wait to see the finished product.

saphire_glade

I went to Twig to photograph a band and have a great time as a playtron, I didn't bother with the whole costume, no make-up, just threw on the wings and shirt over my other shirt and went....

I didn't make it far anyways....
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

auntiegiggles

My nieces at OWRF.

Waterlily Queen of the Water fairies

Fairy-Tude

Sleepy fairy
Everything goes better with giggles

Tink

not at faire, but we had a faire-related wedding :)

our flower girl (wings by Tink):
(her wings are a bit crooked in the second image because she took a little tumble down some stairs- didn't cry or anything, just got right back up, little trooper)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

appljx

OH!! Such an adorable idea!! Wish I would have thought about that for our wedding :)

Tink

thanks :)  we were going to have our ring bearer wear a kilt, but he looked so freakin' cute in his little suit (and I ran out of time to make it LOL)
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

saphire_glade

Jewel the the fairy kitten

Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

Poldugarian Warrior

I like the pick of the little fairy with "tude" looking into the weeds deciding on her next move. And saphire glade I like the first pic with you and the, looks as if your communicating on what to do that day, and the last one is cool, because it's just you smilin.

auntiegiggles

Poldugarian Warrior - thanks the compliment!    :D

Sapphire - I also love the first pic of you and the cat!   ;D
Everything goes better with giggles

LadyFae

Queen Waterlily just yelled, "Mom!  Jewel's kitty has WINGS!!!!!"  LOL!  =D
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Poldugarian Warrior

I meant to say you and the cat, somehow I totally forgot to put that word in. No offense.

groomporter

When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?