News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pickles and the King

Started by Obadiah Jib, August 25, 2008, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obadiah Jib

I very briefly met a couple from AZ who had a background with this site.  I didn't get real names or even RF.com names.  She said she was "Pickles" and he was her side kick (I want to say "Butters") who is also the King at the AZ show.

Very nice people!  Funny as hell!
First Mate of the Portobello Rose.
I'm not the captain, I just dress better than he does.

Marietta Graziella

I met them as well!  Wonderful fun.  I believe she was Molly the Drunk aka Pickles (I'm SO sorry if that's wrong!) and Pudgers(?). 

Only got to visit briefly but so very pleasant.  I hope their trip home is a safe one. 

Thank you for visiting MN!!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Noble Dreg

Molly the Drunk was here?!  I missed her?!  Rats!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

DeadBishop

Yes, that was Molly the Drunk you met, along with the King at AZRF.  I couldn't remember if his name was "Butters" or "Budgers".  Kinda bummed I only got to see them that morning.  Was hoping to spend more time with them. 

I do remember singing them a song that morning though....

"budgers budgers budgers budgers budgers budgers budgers budgers PICKLES! PICKLES!...."

R/F.com member since 2003

Rage

Molly entertained us while we were all waiting for the Feast of Fantasy.

It all started when a patron walked up to us and asked us to deal with this kid that was on his cell phone all the time. Well... he didn't know we are all playtrons, Molly decided to mess with the guy and its was funny.

After that she sang a us a bunch of songs. Good fun. 

Kiss-me-Kate

I missed Molly the Drunk???
I am so bummed.   :'(
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Lord Figaro

I heard she was there, but wasn't able to find her. I'm glad some people did. And was tickled pink to hear she's out there somewhere. Miss her here though.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Obadiah Jib

Yeah she was sweet as sugar and funny!  She also mentioned that she has a history with this site.
First Mate of the Portobello Rose.
I'm not the captain, I just dress better than he does.

Lord Figaro

She was one of the originals from way back, but had to duck out for health reasons, I believe. Those who remember her, ask if anyone has heard from her every now and then. We miss her and I was bummed I didn't get to meet her.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Trillium

Wahhh!!!!!!  Molly was there?!?!? :o

*sigh*  At least she's doing well, if she was able to make that long of a trip...   :)
Got faerie dust?