News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen's Tea annual invasion

Started by Ladyfair, August 28, 2008, 12:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

Its that time again ..... Queen's tea invasion over the Labor Day weekend.

In order to be sure that we have enough seating a head count is nice.  This applies to the annual Smoker's invasion as well.  The cost on each is $15.

The tea gets you entertainment, a pin, light lunch (Englsih High tea) and of course..... tea or lemonade and lots of laughter.  Great for the whole family.  Around 4pm check at meet and greet for exact times.

The smoker is adult oriented, (21 and over)  so keep that in mind. It is held in the castle behind closed doors and guarded. It gets you cigars, drink, iight snacks and lots of adult humor. Rumor has it that Christoph the insultor is in town. Time around 5:30ish check at meet and greet for exact times.

Soooooo .........if you are interested in either or both let us know so we can get enough spaces for all of us.  We usually do Tea on Sunday and the Smoker on Monday.  So if you could post here or let us know by Sat afternoon so we can let all involved know to expect our large group.  These events sell out fast so the sooner you get with us......... ;)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

TinGoliath

Christoph... in Michigan.....

*grins*

Muhuhahahahahaahhhhh!
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Cyron

woot.. more fun stuff on the 2 days i will actually be there, provided it stays at your usual sunday amd monday, count me in.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Quiet One

I'm headed up tomorrow afternoon and looking forward to Queen's Tea this weekend.  Count me in.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

nliedel

I shall be singing during that time, so someone pay homage for me and bring a smile from me to the group.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

LadyAnn

I've never been to the Smoker before... I think I'll have go to both. ;D
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

This year the smoker is being hosted solely by Captain Red "Swash" Rogers, one of the finest entertainers at the faire, a real treat!

Ladyfair

It's me...Anna Iram... sneaking in on Ladyfair's login.

I'll be at Queens Tea and the smoker. A smoker in the castle. Heck yeah I'm in!

As for tea, if Elizabeth is anythin g like her cousin I am hoping "what happens at Tea Staaays at Tea".

Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

LadyAnn

I'll be at the Smoker on Monday and the Queens Tea on Sunday!

Indeed... "What Happens at Queen's Tea... Staaays at Queen's Tea"  ;D
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lady Gwyndolyn

I hated that we missed it this year, however, we had to leave early for other appointments.  Are there any pictures??? 
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Cyron

soryr i did not attend the tea.. so i have no pictures from that.. only a few from the smoker.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!