News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Magical Moments

Started by nliedel, September 02, 2008, 04:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guinevere of Leonesse

As I was bringing baby daughter, Lucy Elizabeth Anne who was only 2 weeks old and her first renaissance festival. We was passing in the lanes and happened to see my faire cousin, Sir William Sargent, Sergeant of the Guard to Her Majesty. He mentioned me and little Lucy and our wonderful Queen gave Lucy, her blessing which was very beautiful indeed. Thank you again Your Majesty for doing this. We shall be back on the 28th of September. :)

I totally agree with every word that Lady Gwyndolyn has said about you, your are the Queen and no doubt about it at that. :)
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

nliedel

My new bit of walking up to women with their knockers hanging out (and only those) and saying, "you're a thief!" I love the dawning look of outrage, till I look at where mine used to be. I had one woman send ice cream out her nose. That was a magical moment (I ducked).
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor