News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going this weekend? (Sept 27)

Started by LadySeasan, September 22, 2008, 05:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySeasan

I will! Well myself, my boyfriend, his son, and a couple of our friends!
I would love to meet up with those that will be there for a picture or two!
Let me know! :)
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Scotsman

Alas, Lady Guinness and I are on the road again this weekend - we are helping to close down the Pittsburgh faire. Fear not, this is our last road trip and we will be at MDRF for the remainder of the season!
Enjoy everyone!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

analise

SirBlackFox

Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

xanatos

Won't be there this weekend as it's my son's birthday. Should be there for my birthday in 2 weeks (Oct 11).

Dallan

We'll be there Sunday with another family. Its Pirate Invasion Weekend so I'll wear my R/F pin and we'll look like this.

Fight'n

LadySeasan

yay, well the only day we are able to go is Saturday the 27th.  I will definitely be at both Fight School shows,  and walking around. If you spot me, scream! lol

Ranna

"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Lady Maerwynn

Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

Master James

Looks like we'll be there on Sunday only this week.  Wife works Saturday.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Dallan

Quote from: Master James on September 25, 2008, 10:21:48 AM
Looks like we'll be there on Sunday only this week.  Wife works Saturday.

Hope to see you then.
Fight'n

Lady_Glorianna

Well I plan to be there and fullfilling my duties. My schedule is pretty much opening gate, greeting people as they come in near the costume rental booth, opening dance, court photo op, walking around with his Majesty until 11-11:10 as then I have to go to the royal pavilion to make preparations for the 11:30 knighting ceremony. Once that is over I usually head up the hill towards hengrave and stay there up until about 1230-1240 as then I have to go to the royal pavilion to make preparations for the 1 pm knighting ceremony. Lately I have been leaving faire after this due to Sir Dragon's illness. This weekend, if he finally goes to faire we would leave at this point. If not, it really depends on how he is doing whether I stay beyond that and attend the 4 pm joust like I am supposed to. ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Lupa

Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

LadySeasan

Quote from: Lady_Glorianna on September 25, 2008, 12:59:08 PM
Well I plan to be there and fullfilling my duties. My schedule is pretty much opening gate, greeting people as they come in near the costume rental booth, opening dance, court photo op, walking around with his Majesty until 11-11:10 as then I have to go to the royal pavilion to make preparations for the 11:30 knighting ceremony. Once that is over I usually head up the hill towards hengrave and stay there up until about 1230-1240 as then I have to go to the royal pavilion to make preparations for the 1 pm knighting ceremony. Lately I have been leaving faire after this due to Sir Dragon's illness. This weekend, if he finally goes to faire we would leave at this point. If not, it really depends on how he is doing whether I stay beyond that and attend the 4 pm joust like I am supposed to. ;)

I am definitely going to keep a lookout for you :)
The weather.com says its a 40% of showers, I hope it does not rain. I need to get out and go to the RF

Amras Elfwine

I'll be there, and early, too, as usual...even if I have to wear water wings...I know Black Fox will save me...plus, cookies may be involved...:-)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel