News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

trf tv commercial!!

Started by Just Randall, September 24, 2008, 05:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Randall

JUst saw the new TRF commercial on ABC channel 13 in Houston! I guess we really are getting close.
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

Taffy Saltwater

Have been seeing it for maybe a week - anticipation!
Sveethot!

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

brier patch charlie

Could someone down load it and show it here on the forum.  I don't get Houston tv, here in Arkansas, I would really like to see it. I'm so ready for TRF it's killing me. I have to wait till pirate weekend to come down. I do hope the weather is cooler by then.
Charles Coleman

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: brier patch charlie on September 25, 2008, 02:46:37 AM
Could someone down load it and show it here on the forum.  I don't get Houston tv, here in Arkansas, I would really like to see it. I'm so ready for TRF it's killing me. I have to wait till pirate weekend to come down. I do hope the weather is cooler by then.

if ya go to the trf website you can see a video (www.texrenfest.com) on the home page  :)  if anything it will just make the wait more agonizing, lol. ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on September 25, 2008, 11:27:42 AM
Quote from: brier patch charlie on September 25, 2008, 02:46:37 AM

if ya go to the trf website you can see a video (www.texrenfest.com) on the home page  :)  if anything it will just make the wait more agonizing, lol. ;D

correction:  the statement about Ike is on the home page.  BUT there is a section called Video Archives under 'visit the festival'/'media page'
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

brier patch charlie

Oh, the Pain, the pain, make it go away. :(
Charles Coleman

Bonny Pearl

Imagine living just a few miles down the road from the blasted place....knowing....knowing it is there and it isn't open yet!  aaarrrrggggghhhh!!!! !t's like some twisted horror B-Movie!!!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Fenster

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on September 25, 2008, 06:44:17 PM
Imagine living just a few miles down the road from the blasted place....knowing....knowing it is there and it isn't open yet!  aaarrrrggggghhhh!!!! !t's like some twisted horror B-Movie!!!
I don't have to imagine it...i live it with ya.  Perhaps we should get keys made to the gates. 

Just Randall

What keys? You have to know the secret handshake and the password...
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...