News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OPENING GATE TIME CHANGE!

Started by King Henry Tudor, October 13, 2008, 11:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Henry Tudor

Effective this coming Saturday, and for the remainder of the run, the Opening Gate time for the Mid-Michigan Renaissance and Fantasy Festival has been CHANGED from 9am to 10AM.  The Opening Gate Show will now start at approximately 9:50am.  The Festival Closing Gate will remain at 6pm.

Please visit the website - www.midmichiganrenfest.com - for details, directions, ticket prices, and other information. 

(as of this writing, the website still shows 9am - 6pm but that will soon be updated, the new hours of operation ARE 10am - 6pm)

This Renie Service Announcement was brought to you by His Royal Majesty King Henry VIII. 

GOD SAVE THE KING!!
King Henry Tudor VIII
King of England and Wales
Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival

AnyuBoo

That actually makes it a little easier for us...we don't have to leave the house quite so early.   :)
When everything seems to be coming your way...
...you're in the wrong lane!

Lady Gwyndolyn

Don't forget the mandatory cast and crew meeting at 8:30 am!!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

King Henry Tudor

Quote from: Lady Gwyndolyn on October 13, 2008, 01:01:27 PM
Don't forget the mandatory cast and crew meeting at 8:30 am!!!

Yes, this change in the Opening Gate time was actually made so Archduchess Gwyndolyn and Princess Anna have extra time to get their bumrolls out of bed and make it to Morning Meeting on time!

OOPS, was that my outside voice??  LOL

WE LOVE YOU WENDY AND PAULA!!  :-*
King Henry Tudor VIII
King of England and Wales
Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival

Guinevere of Leonesse

Your Majesty, you might end up getting a clip round the ear ole for saying that about the lovely Archduchess and your Queen. :)
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

Lady Gwyndolyn

OOOOOOooooooooo.....

My dear King....  If the Archduchess wasn't so busy making sure that everyone else is on track and such!!!!!   (and snuggling with his majesty..... ooops was that my outside voice??? *LOL*)

The time change came about for several reasons.  The Merchants, the patrons, the cast and crew, the owners, EVERYONE had a say in this.  And it was decided that 9:00 was just to early and more paytrons would be at opening if we moved the time to 10:00 (as the ones that came in a bit later were upset that they did miss opening) soooooooo.... it is being changed!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

nliedel

It's a two hour drive and I could use the extra hour, so thank you. I love to be at opening.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

sandmanvw

The time change will make things a lot less hectic in the morning for us.
Thank you.