News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scarborough 2009 tickets

Started by DonaCatalina, November 05, 2008, 08:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berit

Var, If we are not able to import photos, we will take your photo when you make your first visit.  Shouldn't take too long.  We are still planning to be able to import emailed photos but are still shopping for software. 

By the way, we will give you your two free tickets for the first two weekends when we make your picture ID, whether that is by email, at Irish Festival, Preview or opening day.

Those of you who are Friends of the Faire should be getting a letter within the next week.  The office will be closed from December 20 through January 4 but you will still be able to buy and print your tickets.

Happy Holidays to all!  Merry Christmas.  Have a blessed Yule.  Happy Hanukkah.  Merry Kwanzaa. And happy Festivus for the grinches!

wanderingbard

Does anybody know if they came anywhere near selling out the FOF passes last year? I would like to wait a while to get mine, but I don't want to risk their selling out.

Thanks!

BrokenArts

They usually let people know ahead of time via email, that tickets are going, and they have a certain amount left.

DonaCatalina

Newsletter-----you can sign up to receive the newsletter with updates by email.

Newest:
Tickets for the 2009 Scarborough Renaissance Festival are NOW ON SALE just in time for the Holidays.

You can now BUY AND PRINT your tickets online (including group tickets). Tickets are available even while our office is closed for the holidays.
Advance ticket prices are available through midnight March, 4, 2009.

Ticket prices are:
Friend of the Faire Membership $115 MARCH 5 AND AFTER $125 online or $135 at the gate.
Adult Season Pass $65 MARCH 5 AND AFTER $70 online or $75 at the gate.
Child season pass $17 MARCH 5 AND AFTER $17 online or $20 at the gate.
Single Day Adult $18.75 MARCH 5 AND AFTER $21.99 online and at the gate.
Single Day Child $7.50 MARCH 5 AND AFTER $8.50 online and at the gate.

Friend of the Faire membership includes unlimited attendance during the 2009 season, close-in parking, special Friend of the Faire gathering areas with water and Gatorade, a commemorative pin, a 10% discount on souvenirs, two complimentary tickets good for either of the first two weekends for your friends or family members, a Friend of the Faire appreciation dinner and season preview on March 29 (the Sunday before we open) and selected lodging discounts.
Remember, Scarborough tickets make excellent gifts!
All of us here at Scarborough Renaissance Festival wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone: 972-938-3247 ~ Fax: 972-938-1890
PO Box 538 / 2511 FM 66, Waxahachie, TX 75168
Scarborough Renaissance Festival? All rights reserved.

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Ottheinrich

Got somthing in the mail today,

Scarborough ren Faire is intrducing the Wine tasting every weekend at 1pm and 3 pm at the new Cat and Fiddle Tavern

I dont care for wine but I will have to go at least once

Dona Catalina you must be jumping out of your boots over this  ;D

*Teach*

Quote from: DonaCatalina on December 15, 2008, 06:39:17 AM
Ticket prices are:
Friend of the Faire Membership $115 MARCH 5 AND AFTER $125 online or $135 at the gate.
Adult Season Pass $65 MARCH 5 AND AFTER $70 online or $75 at the gate.
I believe I know what our plan shall be. By my figuring a couple who goes opening and closing would do best by buying a FoF membership and a Season pass and still end up with the two extra tickets to give to a friend in need.
My reasoning is that the Lovely Lady Trinn truly needs the FoF areas during closing weekend. It just gets to hot and having an area to cool off in is vitally important to someone who is as heat sensitive as my Lovely Lady.
Also, by my math... A person who buys a season ticket and goes opening and closing weekends saves a whopping $45!

*that's another few dollars for the rum fund... very important*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Ottheinrich on December 15, 2008, 06:55:12 PM
Got somthing in the mail today,

Scarborough ren Faire is intrducing the Wine tasting every weekend at 1pm and 3 pm at the new Cat and Fiddle Tavern

I dont care for wine but I will have to go at least once

Dona Catalina you must be jumping out of your boots over this  ;D

Here's to hoping they have some good wine!
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

*Teach*

{pouting}

*they never have rum tastings...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Master Benjamin

""HUZZAH""   Purchased FoF online last night so am ahead of the curve. Also this way we can make the preview and set up our wine tasting earlier in the season. Just wanted to get tickets before I forget to get them and have to pay the extra.
Scotsman, Reiver, Smuggler
***DOWN WITH TAXES***

mpullen

Just purchased a FoF pass online. How do I go about getting a photo sent up for it (or is it needed?)?

I printed out the bar coded pass. What do I do with it?

I'll be coming up early Friday April 3 to check out the campgrounds at the lake in case I want to bring up the travel trailer for future weekends.

I'll be staying at the Super 8 motel in the Drunken Gnome block.

Berit

You will exchange the printed out ticket for a Friend of Faire photo ID that you will be able to use all of the season.  We will be taking photos at the North Texas Irish Festival, Fof F preview event on March 29 and at the front gate during the season.  We should be able to accept uploads of your photo when we get the software set up (probably next month) so we will mail the pass to you after we grace it with your visage.  We will also be distributing the 2 free 1st two weekend tickets when we give you your photo ID.  Please feel free to call me at 972-938-3247, ext. 30 if you have any questions.

SirRichardBear

What about season passes?  Will those be exchanged for the printout opening weekend?
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Nicolas-Antoine

I'm assuming the comp tickets will be mailed out to those who printed their tickets?

ADraeger

Anybody having trouble accessing the site?  I'm trying to purchase our FoF passes, and I can't even get to the home page..  Just wondering if it's my cruddy internet or if there's something going on w/ Scarby's site today....

eloquentXI

Tried getting on the website but it wouldn't even load. Probably down for maintenance or such. They'll have it back up in no time!  :)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)