News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FOKTOP News

Started by Var Greyshadow, May 13, 2008, 07:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah and HUGS Lord Jarhead! We have missed you! Indeed you have my blessing and thanks!  Now those evil Peeps will really have something to worry about! Onward FOKTOP! Kill the Peeps!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

bran_gray

Hello again Queen Bonnie :-)

I have need of your assistance!  I have recently been cleaning out some of my less used cabinet space in our kitchen and found a VERY large infestation of Peeps.  I will be at battle with them all week and hopefully by the next weekend I will have news of my victory.

Pray for my pieces of peep slaying artifice that they may withstand the oncoming horde.

Queen Bonnie

How horrid to be infested by Evil Peeps! We wish you luck in disposing of them bran gray!
I find  stomping on them one at a time is tedious- slaying with a sharp pointy is fun- or try Peepbegone! Several sprays will help keep your home peep free for months! LOL!  Let me know what works for you! May Victory be forthcoming! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

Bran Grey, I've found Peepbegone to be a very temporary fix. They go away and then come back again. Sickening! I fear this land will never be free from such Peeps even with the vigilance of warriors such as yourself. I will pray for your success and the continued success of those who work for a Peep Free Queendom! Huzzah and onward FOKTOP!

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Anna!  I wish for a peep free queendom too!
I do hate the nasty evil peeps!
(Missing you at Scarby Anna! I had no one to cry with this year when Scott sang Loch Lomond!)
Onward FOKTOP!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

Ah, that song always brings on a case of the Blue Peeps for me. Much rather remember our laughing and dancing in the glade together. :)  Have a wonderful season at Scarby! Perhaps we'll have the chance again next year to share some laughs at faire. :)

Queen Bonnie

Ah yes! I need to concentrate on happy times! I enjoyed our dancing and laughing Anna. Hope we can do it again soon! TRF? Sherwood? Sorry you won't be at Renndevous!
Hugs and Kill the evil peeps!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Sir LJ

Finally! Maybe! Definitely!

Details as they develop!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Queen Bonnie

OH NO! UFO PEEPS! This means- FOKTOP in SPACE!!LOL! Get out the phasers!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Sir LJ

There is no need for worry Queen Bonnie! We have our own UFO Pilots at the ready!

Plus the photo show plastic men armed! Growing up (Wait, have I grown up?) I had command of men like you see in the picture (Had to start someplace) - We Never Lost! They will hold the line until reinforcements arrive!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah Lord Jarhead! We feel very safe with you in command!
I LOVE Marvin the Martian!  Good to know he is on OUR side! The peeps in space are all a quiver in their space boots! LOL!  Thanks for making me smile!
Huzzah FOKTOP!  Kill the evil peeps!
Wingardium Leviosa!

TinGoliath

*tiptoes in, sets out the following, then Runs like Hell, Laughing madly!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cj3hGpCHYQ&feature=channel
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Queen Bonnie

OMG! Those folks need FOKTOP- badly! Funny is a scary kind of way!  Kill the Evil peeps before that get giant sized! I think he created Peep-zilla!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Zardoz

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 23, 2010, 08:05:35 AM
OH NO! UFO PEEPS! This means- FOKTOP in SPACE!!LOL! Get out the phasers!

Don't worry, I got this!

FOKTOP Division 6 !
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine