News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Christmas Holiday Fun

Started by Spinaka, November 14, 2008, 07:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinaka

It would mean so much if you came and checked out my play

Denver's Dangerous Theatre is proud to be offering the Colorado Premier of this twisted Holiday Who Dunnit. The play takes place in Santa's living room on December 23rd at his annual gathering of holiday characters. It becomes apparent pretty quickly that all is not jolly at the big elf's bash. Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Tiny Tim, The Little Drummer Boy, and the Little Drummer Girl all proclaim their varied issues with the man in the red suit. Santa ends up dead and the rest of the characters attempt to solve the case. In the end, the audience determines who actually killed Santa - providing a number of possible endings. As an added bonus, at the final performance on Sunday, December 28th we will perform all  alternate endings of the play.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/>  The cast includes: Winter Maza, Eric Mindykowski, Steve Towbin, Sam Schlabaugh, Audry Mead and Natasha Glachmann

One of the best things about this play, other than there will be a mountain of holiday treats to munch on while getting some much needed holiday chuckles; included in the ticket price.  Since the economy really does suck, I've decided to make this the best priced piece of holiday entertainment in Denver.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/>

Tickets only $10.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/>00! Seating will be limited, so make your reservations early!

Blushing

Awesome!  And congrats ... looks like much fun.  I'll try to make it.

Anyone interested in making it a group outing?
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Mistress Charlotte

I think I'm interested.  If I'm not working....
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Zoë

I should be around.  Let me know if we wanna do a group outing and I'll try to make it.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Saber

I wana go!  but it will depend on baby

Spinaka

I do hope you can all come see it!!! It's a very funny play. A good holiday laugh. Beside me your Russian Prince it also has the very talented Sam S who play periwinkle the unicorn, plus a lot of other wonderful actors in it. So I urge all of you to go see it. And no I won't stop doing shameful plugs LOL

Love you all and hope to see you soon!!!!

Spinaka

So the Show Opens tonight.......

Wish us all luck and i hope you can come see it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demetrius

Best of luck! Hope you have a full house and lots of people!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...