News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OMG Have you guys seen this??

Started by Ranna, November 16, 2008, 08:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranna

Doing random YouTube searchers we looked up Maryland RenFest and found this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKlfpwyb8bo
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Professor M

Wow, that's a well-produced video!  I'm amazed at how many of my friends appeared in it, some from Morelandshire and others from Avaloch (the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival and the Great Lakes Medieval Faire).  Well done mates!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Scotsman

I remember that guy ... I was wicked hung over ...

"Most Excellent"

MDRF Day of wrong ... you gotta love it!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Marietta Graziella

That was marvelous fun!  Thank you for sharing a day at your faire!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Amras Elfwine

Hey, Scotsman, how was that video again??
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

rgander1

Hi Ya'll. I'm really glad you liked my videoblog, It really makes all the hours of editing worth it. There are 2 parts to "Maryland Renfest Last Day" and judging by the "most exelent" responses, you viewed part 1. If your interested and havent seen part 2 this is the URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfb1-nnwQoE
I hope you like it.
Ryan Anderson of Big Thicket Blacksmith Shoppe (a branch of Hillbilly Highlander Forge)

Ranna

Ha ha! They were great!  I'm still a newbie R/F'er but I could pick out a few friendly faces. :D  Saw alot of those day of wronger's too, made my hubby and I laugh. Great video.
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

rgander1

Ryan Anderson of Big Thicket Blacksmith Shoppe (a branch of Hillbilly Highlander Forge)

Scotsman

I can't help but to feel that I am being type cast into this role ... I have many great lines ... man, my best material is being left on the editors floor.

I am more than a "one hit wonder" I have many more most excellent moments in me ... come on coach, put me back in the game!

It was a good video though, even with the fat guy sticking his hung over head into every other scene!

Next year we will have to plan a documentary on "Whats under the Scotsman kilt"
You would be amazed at the responses ... and when I say Scotsman I don't mean me! But if you ask a hundred faire folk you will get a hundred insane answers! I think it would be chuckleishus!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Anna Iram

That was delightful! Really well done.

rgander1

I think I'm going to have to stock up on blank DV tapes and 4GB sd cards for next year. I really don't want to "run out of film" so to speak.

Welsh Wench

I SEE MY COUSIN!    :-*
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Master James

Loved the video!  Saw LOTS of people I know! 
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

rgander1

Next year we will have to plan a documentary on "Whats under the Scotsman kilt"
You would be amazed at the responses ... and when I say Scotsman I don't mean me! But if you ask a hundred faire folk you will get a hundred insane answers! I think it would be chuckleishus!
[/quote]

That's an awesome Idea!!!! I can't wait