News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2 days, 22hrs, and 5 minutes...

Started by ADraeger, November 18, 2008, 02:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADraeger

and I'll be on my way to TRF!!!! WooHOO!! **cheers and jumps about wildly** I'm ecstatic!!!  (And am not being very productive at work. lol  Too busy longing for this weekend. :) :) )

brigaqueen1

Hmm...I dont think you're all that excited about TRF....  :P  ;D
*Stephanie*
I'd rather laugh with the sinners, then cry with the saints.

ADraeger

lol  I can't even **begin** to say how much I need this weekend. haha  It's a mini-vacation for me... that involves some of my favorite things in life (family, friends, new friends, good food, good shows/music, good shopping... and beautiful garb everywhere!).  .. Nah.  I'm not excited in the least little bit. ;)  ;D

LadyShadow

Enjoy your weekend at Faire.  And remember the key at work is to look busy :)
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Blue66669

Please remember to come and visit me at Castle K'zar Leatherworks, booth 146, near The Pirates' Cove.

*wink*
Blaidd Drwg

ADraeger

You bet I will, Blue!  I always find myself adventuring in Castle K'zar (I love leather).  Looking foward to meeting a lot of you guys.  BTW - where is the meet & greet for all the R/F folks? (and when)?   I remembered someone mentioned it somewhere, but I can't find it. :)

Taffy Saltwater

Noonish at the Prince of Wales Pub - there's some pickanick tables there.
Sveethot!