News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When did this get here?

Started by Lims, November 22, 2008, 01:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lims

This forum, I mean...  I've been on the 'net for ages and I've been coming to Holly for way too many years, but I never knew this existed.  Don't I feel like a 20 year old dog with arthritis that finally figured out that I could've reached certain parts all this time...

Well, isn't that just 'spit on yer ear and bite ya in the kneecap' fantastic!  Hi everyone!  I'm sure I know SOMEONE here.

*Oh yeah - You'd all know me as the cigar/cigarette guy ( at the big pub ).*

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

The one behind the counter?

Welcome to the forums!

I'm, uh, I'm the guy with the duck on his head.

Lady Gwyndolyn

Oh dear... there goes the neighborhood...Kelly has found us!!!  LOL....

HUGS Hiya there, glad you finally found us!!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Lims

Yes, I am the one behind the counter.  Me and a beautiful blond gal, so I figured "cigar guy" was a safe way to identify. :)   I don't remember anyone with a duck on their head, though... I don't think...then again...  the damned pirates kept trying to spike my mug, so who knows what I saw anymore.

.. and hello Lady Gwyndolyn.  You just seem to pop up everywhere, don't ya!  Not only do I run across someone I know, but it's actually someone I genuinely LIKE!   :o  I like this setup.  Not only do I get to be in contact with a few more people, but I've already picked up a couple tips on garb and stuff.  I need some new stuff, so it's helpful, ya know?

P.S.  It's 'Kelley' - not that it really matters.  ;D

Cyron

welcome.. and i probably took your picture at one point then.. lol
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

gypsyqueenie

Kelly ye be behind again ye rotten scallywag!!!!

BTW I don't remember you complaining much over me fillin yer mug - ye drunken sot!
xox
Admiral Morgan
Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc

Lims

Aye, admiral.  I never look a gift sailor in the mug.   ;)

Jon Foster

Lims, I probably have a picture of you too. Or maybe your helper...

Jon.