News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Giving Thanks ...

Started by Scotsman, November 26, 2008, 05:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotsman

Well, it just seems like we were unwrapping Christmas presents a few weeks ago and now the holiday season is back upon us. You know the old saying, "Time flies when your having fun" ... how true.

Lady Guinness and I are thankful for a great many things, among them are our family and friends. Thank you all for making yet another year special for us. Fortunately for us there are way too many old & new friends to recognise and we value every moment spent with you. You are our treasures.

I trust the coming season and year will bring you unwavering happiness and fortune, and may all your paths be lined with gold. And may those paths lead you back to us some day soon. God Bless you all.

A special thanks to our troops who keep us safe and free ... God speed your way home.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Capt. Morgan

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.

~W.T. Purkiser

Dwyn and I are truly blessed to have such a great gift of friendship from all of you...Wishing you the brightest and best this Holiday Season!

With much love,

Capt. Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Master James

It was indeed a spectacular season with many friends old and new.  We are all indeed blessed to have so many great friends as part of the faire both in and out of the faire.  Until we meet again my faire winds guide you and keep you.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

DuCoeur

Friends are Family...but with out the Guilt- MJT (AKA DuCoeur)

And yet, as we gather with Family this holiday, please know that my other Family, that would be all of you  (And you know who you are), are not at all far from my thoughts or my heart.

Best wishes to all of you and may God/dess bless and keep all of you.

Bring all of the troops Home!!!

I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Amras Elfwine

Friends are the family you get to choose!

Many thanks to the almighty for all my friends (all the posters in this column so far and then some!!)

We are hanging in there today...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Ranna

Hope everyone had a very nice and safe holiday.  As for me and mine, we gathered up the crew and went to visit my side of the family in Valley Forge PA, then flew back to Maryland to see Jim's mom and sister.  Didn't get home till late, kids were passed out before their little heads hit the pillow - would have to say it was a great today.

Today, however, I was utterly insane, got up at 3am and hit Khol's.  I have to work tonight too. :p
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player