News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New 2009 Southern Faires?

Started by Craigmeister, November 30, 2008, 01:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Can anyone tell me if there will be new Renaissance/Medieval festivals or faires starting in 2009?  I saw the thread about Blackthorn in eastern Arkansas.  The states I'm interested in are Oklahoma, Arkansas & Texas.  I'll soon have a couple of ways to get the word out about new venues.

Grammercy!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Macintyre

I have heard that ther might be a new one near cleveland texas....google songwood

Craigmeister

Thanks much.  I found the website at www.songwoodrenfest.com  It's still being developed.  HUZZAH!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

RenShirts

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Macintyre on December 19, 2008, 05:49:55 PM
I have heard that ther might be a new one near cleveland texas....google songwood

aaarrrggghhh!
the Faire that Must Not Be Named!

run awayyyyyyyyy!

(p.s. renmail Bonnie for an explanation)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

I am OK with that! I hope they do get Songwood going again!
What happened was sad. I bear no ill will. The more faires the better!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

RenShirts

Agree, we need all the faires we can get - that is why we at RenShirts are in for a penny in for a pound with Middlefaire, the new Sherwood Forest, CTRF and any others that pop up.

Moon Dawg

Sherwood is going to be a dreamie site when done. I have a couple of albums of Photos on my site right now and Songwood has property at Liberty TX and is doing development of property right now. More will be available as it comes out.
M)D
Sherwood Site Pic's: http://www.pygmypony.net/Sherwood%20Forest/SherwoodForest.htm
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga