News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Katrina news

Started by Charity Morgan, December 02, 2008, 09:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity Morgan

Dearest Ren Family,
     Lady Katrina has asked me to post some news for her.  You all know her as the well dressed and fun loving Royal on the shire, but Kitti and I have been through alot together...her current character name for instance...
     Think back to Pgh. festival 2005...she and I were frantically preparing shire booths and tents for the worst after the storms of Ivan hit the previous year, her then fiance (now husband) had been deployed to help with the hurricane and she stood beside me and watched the TV as my recently acquired second home got completely washed away by Katrina.  Her little dog Lord Scruffy was rescued and brought back to her. 
     Now my friend is going through the saddness of losing her father.  Kitti McNamara's dad, James D. Ulfig, passed away suddenly on Saturday.  She has received some calls and hasn't been able to talk, and she wants you to know she is ok.  She also asked that we do not send flowers, instead if you are compelled to do something, the family has chosen the shelter that helped the military rescue the Katrina animals as the non-profit charity her dad would have liked to honor him.  He was a military man and loved his pets.  The website is www.theannashelter.com
     Thank you for remembering Lady K and her family in your prayers this holiday season.
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

April

Thank you for the info, dear.  I have been concerned that I haven't heard from her.  If you talk to her, send her my love. My prayers are with her.
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Sadira

our thoughts are with her. We are truly sad to hear of her loss.

rgander1

I am deeply saddened to hear of her loss. My thoughts and Prayers are with her. :'(
Ryan Anderson of Big Thicket Blacksmith Shoppe (a branch of Hillbilly Highlander Forge)