News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

First season

Started by Willow, December 11, 2008, 12:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Well this was my first season at CRF or really any faire in garb. I had so much fun, meet some wonderful people and drank many an ale. I didn't want it to come to an end . I still am having withdrawls for faire. I was daydreaming about what garb to get and wear for next season on my way into work this morning .I think i need to either learn how to sew or find someone who can so my wallet will stop screaming .My family think i am crazy when they ask what i want for Christmas or birthday and i send them to Grab sites. Oh well i guess i can be the crazy one in the family , every family needs one or two.
Willow
Ty'n
Clan M'Crack/Clan O'Neill

Scotsman

Welcome to the club ... you are among many crazy folk here!
As for faire withdraw, yup we understand.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

mehan

Yeah! Willow (the tying wench) is here!  Welcome..... get thee over to the introduction board and say "hi".

Willow

LOL, I did that a while back . You just missed me  :) 
Willow
Ty'n

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Willow I know how you feel. I think it gets worst every year, I miss faire and all the great people so much! :(
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Hibernian

Quote from: willow on December 11, 2008, 12:12:13 PM
Well this was my first season at CRF or really any faire in garb....Oh well i guess i can be the crazy one in the family , every family needs one or two.

Well, Willow if you're crazy, you're not alone. Well met on your first season in garb, may you enjoy many more! Just remember the M'Crack Prime Directive..."just have fun!"
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Welcome to our addiction Darlin'!   ;)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Tammy

Withdrawal?? It's been a month TODAY since I've been to faire...and I think I was having withdrawals before I walked out the gate. Just knowing I was leaving was SO sad!! lol

Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Feline Groovy

*SQUEAL!!!!*  WILLOW!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Miaou, babe.
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Willow

Feline it was so wonderful to meet you . I had so much fun. I cant wait to see everybody again .
Willow
Ty'n

Wandering Rogue

ah, me favorite tieing wench!
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard