News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tennessee Renaissance Festval

Started by renfairephotog, May 07, 2008, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

The Tennessee Renaissance Festival is going on right now every weekend till memorial day.
Name: Tennessee Renaissance Festival
Dates: May weekends plus memorial day.
Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 PM
Castle tours are available from 12-4
Site: http://www.tnrenfest.com/
Theme: Elizabethan
Admission: Adults $18
Children 6-12 $6
5 and Under Free
Senior $16.00
US Military Personnel $16.00
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

Entertainment includes the Freelancers, Empty Hats, Craig of Farrington, Johnny Phoenix, Washing Well Wenches, Axel the Sot, Human Chess and more.
Fairy photographer

Lady Nicolette

Also this year's selection for RenDevous '08 over Memorial Day Weekend, May 24, 25 and 26...The third thus far and coinciding with both Menage Ette Trois (the 3rd annual Ette Invasion of Tennessee) and a momentous second year in a row for a meeting of members of Clan M'Crack.  AKA "Triple ThrETTE."  See the RenDevous '08 thread for more.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

festmum

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on May 08, 2008, 12:38:09 PM
Also this year's selection for RenDevous '08 over Memorial Day Weekend, May 24, 25 and 26...The third thus far and coinciding with both Menage Ette Trois (the 3rd annual Ette Invasion of Tennessee) and a momentous second year in a row for a meeting of members of Clan M'Crack.  AKA "Triple ThrETTE."  See the RenDevous '08 thread for more.

Actually, this is the third ETTE gathering...and our FIRST RenDevous.  (Love you Niki)

Lady Nicolette

First RenDevous at Tennessee, but it's the third RenDevous...
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

fluffy tail

Either wayfun to be had by all no doubt. WooHoo...
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

renfairephotog

It was cold and windy today. It was in the 50's all day. That's cold for this time of year.
Fairy photographer

Athena

We had the same weather! It's a good reason to wear a cloak, or at least an excuse to add more to your garb closet.  :)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

illusionsofmine

Im new to this group and im glad i found it. I just went to the Renaissance festival in Tn and it was my first time ever. This thing was so awesome. I had so much fun and the people playing the parts were so friendly. I wish this festival was here year round. Does anyone know if this is held anywhere else in Tn or close by. Im going again this next coming up weekend and again the last weekend of May.
Jeff

CapnFayeCutler

Welcome Jeff! Glad to hear your first faire experience was a great one!

The festival is held every weekend in May, but there are other smaller faires in the state. I know several others here who are better at naming those than myself.  :D

I hope to see you this weekend. Love meeting new people! I'm not sure which day I'm going (depends on my bro's work schedule) but I wouldn't miss pirate weekend for anything. I'll also be there Memorial Day weekend for the big RENdezvous gathering.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

renfairephotog

There's one in Rogersville, TN June 7-8. There's a couple small ones in April.

Also within a days drive. the Ga ren(Atlanta) faire is going on now and runs till June 1.
The Kentucky Highland Ren faire(louisville) Starts May 31 and runs till July 20.

visit here form more information.
Fairy photographer

illusionsofmine

Thank You renfairephotog and CapnFayeCutler for the info. How would I find you at the faire this weekend Capn?  Do you work at this festival?

renfairephotog

Several members have an RF pins. It's shield with R/F on it. some are painted. Introduce your self and and we'll introduce you to the rest.

If you come early Memorial day weekend look for an R/F flag outside the gates. we'll be gathering before the faire.

see the rendevous threads.
Fairy photographer

illusionsofmine

Thanks again for that info renfairephotog.

Gimli

Jeff I'm 5'2" long hair long beard and I'll be in a kilt I'm hard to miss.
Now you can't really blame that on me.