News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official meet and greet for 2009

Started by DonaCatalina, December 17, 2008, 10:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirRichardBear

Speaking only for myself I try to get to the parking lot between 9 and 9:15.  That gives me time to finish grabbing help the wife finish help nieghbors finish then visit a little before the pre-cannon show at 9:45.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Yennefer

Quote from: SirRichardBear on February 04, 2009, 09:39:54 AM
Speaking only for myself I try to get to the parking lot between 9 and 9:15.  That gives me time to finish grabbing help the wife finish help nieghbors finish then visit a little before the pre-cannon show at 9:45.

Sir Richard,  not sure if you noticed an arc picture that I added to one my posts here but if you did not, here it is again :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26241824@N04/2464123397/in/set-72157604875847642/

Hubby and I  not very early birds and usually arrive noonish on Saturday ( damn 3+ hour drive); then we stay overnight in Waxahachie and then we go early on Sunday .. May be I can talk him into leaving at 6 am on Saturday hehe.
Yennefer von Vengerberg

eloquentXI

I should be there by 8:30 should everything go the way I want it to.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

DonaCatalina

Quote from: eloquentXI on February 04, 2009, 01:39:15 PM
I should be there by 8:30 should everything go the way I want it to.

We will be waiting for you.  ;)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

julessweetie

Count me in too for the early morning meet and greet!  I am pretty sure I will be needing a corset lacing buddy...you know they don't lace themselves! ;)

eloquentXI

Quote from: julessweetie on February 22, 2009, 10:22:43 AM
Count me in too for the early morning meet and greet!  I am pretty sure I will be needing a corset lacing buddy...you know they don't lace themselves! ;)

If I'm around, you betcha! I'll need the favor returned of course...my Max bodice isn't self-lacable like my old Pirate bodice. ^_^;
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

julessweetie

Great!  I will definately return the favor :) 

Molden

OMG! Thar be a chance o' the reunion o' th' Loki Musketeers at Scarby?  :o
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

julessweetie

lol!  I'm not sure about a reunion, I can only speak for myself, BUT "this" Loki Musketeer will definately be there!   ;D

DonaCatalina

I can't wait to see how this year's building projects look.....and
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the rest of you too.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

BagPipeBabe

Quote from: DonaCatalina on February 25, 2009, 08:46:39 AM
I can't wait to see how this year's building projects look....
What building projects??

DonaCatalina

The rebuilt Dirty Duck for one.........
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

SirRichardBear

the new pub the Cat and the Fiddle were the old armour was not sure how much of the old armour they saved or how much is new. 
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

DonaCatalina

Quote from: SirRichardBear on February 25, 2009, 09:22:08 AM
the new pub the Cat and the Fiddle were the old armour was not sure how much of the old armour they saved or how much is new. 

OOOh. I didn't know about that one. Where exactly is that at? I can't dredge up the old armoury.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

SirRichardBear

It the building next to the jousting field the one with the two big steel knights in front that use to have the big round table in it.   I wonder if the knights are still there and what effect having the pub there will have on the highland games.
Benjamin Franklin