News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Free Credit Report.Com Renaissance Fair Commercial

Started by Scarlett, January 07, 2009, 10:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

The latest  from the psuedo indie band on the Free Credit Report.Com commercials is set in a Renaissance Fair!  The first time I saw this I cracked up.  If you haven't seen it yet, check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF3FoCM6TR0
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Dallan

I've seen it on TV and found it funny. It also makes me long for Faire Season. Maybe we could get them to perform that song at MDRF Day of Wrong.   ;D
Fight'n

LadyShadow

I enjoy that one a lot better than all the others.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

RumbaRue

I've only seen it once, but it was pretty funny.

Also love the Viking guys (?) at various places doing things....that's a hoot!
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

Var Greyshadow

I wondered when someone would post that - I kept forgetting to.  Funny commercial!  I think a bunch of us should have been the people in the background though.  The Barbarians are Capital One, and they just reappeared too.  We love those commercials!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Hibernian

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Neysa

I've seen this one numerous times.  The old lady that sneers at him in every commercial cracks me up!  I also love those capital one commercials, especially the one where the barbarians have mundane jobs.

Bugsy

*slaps desk* THATS what he was talking about!  it was a comment about "pirate hats on" and were talking about credit.

their commercials are catchy!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Moldy Forest

The drummer looks a little like Much off the BBC Robin Hood show. That was awesomness.
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Cpt. Black Shadow

duuude I need new pair of crystal styx myne got jacked.
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa

Lady Christina de Pond

I've seen it i love it!!!!!
(even if they are a rip off they aren't free at all guess they got to pay the guy in the commercials)
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Adriana Rose

hehe the guy with the long black hair that plays the flute is a LOOKER! ;D

Richard de Graeme

That lame group would never be permitted to play at Faire. Instruments all wrong! Hardly up to the caliber of say...Wine & Alchemy...to name one.
"For it is the doom of man that they forget."
NE OUBLIE!
Purveyor of dubious wisdom
Player of spoons
Herbalist

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

We interrupt this commercial for a commercial...

Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act you are entitled to a free copy of your credit report if you are seeking employment within the next 60 days.  (Does not include credit score...) this ad was brought to you by a former bank underwriter, auditor and current Supreme Duchess of Flirting...

Now back to your regularly scheduled commercial...

that was really cute!   :D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Richard de Graeme on January 08, 2009, 03:28:06 PM
That lame group would never be permitted to play at Faire. Instruments all wrong! Hardly up to the caliber of say...Wine & Alchemy...to name one.
What?  I thought the electric guitar originated in the 16th century.  Well, at least that's when "heavy metal" was created  ;D
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters