News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Arsenne at Scarborough

Started by Berit, February 16, 2009, 05:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berit

I just got the news that Arsenne is going to be at Scarborough for the opening weekend.  He will be at the Peg Leg Stage.  Following Arsenne's appearance the stage will host The German Twins with their new act.  The other act at the stage will be Ebeneezer Crumbee with Tales of the Sea.  So it seems that things will be bon, gut and arrgh at the Peg Leg Stage.

In other entertainment news - Thomas Wood will be sharing the Crown Stage with Don Juan and Miguel, Mikael the Mime will return to the Revelers Stage and Wine and Alchemy will be in the Holeyfield.

Berit

cowgrrl

IIRC Cut, Thrust & Run are usually at the Peg Leg Stage.  Are they not going to be at Scarby this year or are they just at another stage?

Very excited about the addition of Wine & Alchemy and the return of Thomas Wood (although I still miss London Broil!)

THELADYKAT

I miss London Broil to I wish they would come back.
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

Chris B

Does anyone know if Wine and Alchemy's stage is covered or is it open?  I have never been to Scarby, and I am trying to decide which bows, etc. to bring depending on weather.  If it is covered, then it is a moot point.

Aiacha

Quote from: Berit on February 16, 2009, 05:06:54 PM
I just got the news that Arsenne is going to be at Scarborough for the opening weekend.  He will be at the Peg Leg Stage. 

Thanks for the info.  Will he be there only opening weekend?

Berit

Okay, answers to questions and ponderings -
Arsenne will only be at Scarborough the first weekend
Cut Thrust and Run will not be here this year.
London Broil does not perform together anymore.
Wine and Alchemy will be uncovered to the best of my knowledge.

Oh and some more performer information -Rob Williams formerly of the Flaming Idiots will be here the first two weekends as "One Flaming Idiot".

Berit

DonaCatalina

I'm looking forward to seeing Arsenne.  ;D
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Love Good Wood

Arsenne is GREAT!... we saw him at TRF, wish he could stay around longer... some of the other great TRF shows were Ded Bob, Sound & Fury and The Other Brothers