News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A prayer of thanksgiving

Started by Dracconia, February 19, 2009, 07:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

Lord

I want to thank you so much for my forum family, even though we don't all beileve the same way, I thank you so much for the ablity for us to all get along and pray to you in whatever form we choose to come together and help each other. I thank you for the willinigness to help one another and the spirit of love and trust I have found to be prevelant on the fourm. I thank you for each member...I thank you for each post.

I lift to you all the hurt and suffering, Lord I place each and every worry in your hands because I know you can be with and care for those I love when I can't. Thank you so much for being the God that I can do that with....I love you so much and I pray your love, mercy, grace, healing and blessings on every member...

In Jesus Name Amen

**************************************************************************************************

I just wanted you all to know that even though I don't post on you all individually there are still prayers heading your way. I love you all and hope this makes you feel more at peace and comforted....HUGS
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

RenRobin

Drac,
That was beautiful, thank you.  God's blessings on you and your household as well.

Nice picture by the way!!
Loki-terr (in training)

lordwriothsley

Drac that was a very well spoken prayer. May you God bless you and yours every day of your life as well.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Dracconia

Thanks guys....wasn't really expecting replies but hearing from you guys makes everyday better and more beautiful! I love you all!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Lady Amy of York

Drac, that was beautiful !    I am  honored to know you as a friend, and honored to have  you as  a crew member and  a baby  sister.  May God bless you and your family also.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Seryn

Such a lovely prayer.  Thank you.  The Lord's blessing to you, to all of you.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos