News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Enter the Haggis!!!

Started by Madge Estes, April 16, 2009, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madge Estes

Hey Folks!

Enter the Haggis is coming to Skipper's Smokehouse on Friday, May 8.  For those of you who aren't familiar with them, here is a brief blurb from Skipper's whebsite.

FRIDAY MAY 8
Enter The Haggis Since its conception in 1996, Enter the Haggis (ETH) has built an international touring and recording career based on its unique approach to Celtic-based music and high-energy performances. Catchy bluegrass-fusion as well as driving Celtic-rock instrumentals that showcase the group's arranging and performance talent keep the audience reeling (pun intentional.) www.enterthehaggis.com
w/The Beauvilles
8PM $12/15

I will definitely be there.  Anyone else up for this?
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Squire Mickey

Sounds right up my alley! Been missin' a bit of bluegrass since I left CO.

Where is Skippers?
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Madge Estes

In Tampa, on Skipper Rd and North Nebraska Ave.
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Sir LJ

Please allow myself to make an appointment with yourselves!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Seamus Ex Machina

Oh, yeah!!   Saw them last year..they were great!!   I see a McCrack gatherin' in th' wurks...

I'll be there! :D

Wear your kilt, Jimmie!
Legendary Hellraiser

Escarlata

Leinad and I think it sounds like fun. We'll be coming in straight from a lawyer's office and ready for some fun. We'll call someone if we're running late; if it looks like they're going to sell out, let us know.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Hector

Outstanding idea.  Count me in. 

If I am reading this right, tickets are general admission and the capacity is 800.

Seamus, sounds like an excellent Mcrack idea especially since they profess to have Guiness.  And they have Shiner, so I am golden.
-

Bud of the Shire

Sounds like an excellent night of entertainment.  I'd say count us in!
Lookout/Sniper of The Harbinger
AKA Scrumptious M'Crack

Ambios

Sounds like fun!  Karen's otherwise occupied that evening, but I think I'm game....BTW, we don't get to Skipper's enough to know...what's the diff between $12 and $15??
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Anna Iram

I'd love to catch them.  Have to see what I can work out though. I have family visiting that week.

Ladyfair

If we were not leaving to go home on Sunday we would stay to catch this.... but we have a show on the 25th in MI.....hhmmmm dang it all
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Ambios on April 16, 2009, 10:41:12 PMwhat's the diff between $12 and $15??

You know I hate math but my guess would be....three dollars?
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Ambios on April 16, 2009, 10:41:12 PM
Sounds like fun!  Karen's otherwise occupied that evening, but I think I'm game....BTW, we don't get to Skipper's enough to know...what's the diff between $12 and $15??

$12 online 
$15 at the door
Legendary Hellraiser

Ambios

William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Kate

They were awesome last year!  I will definitely be there again this year!  :)  See you all then!
Kate
Pink'n Penny